Urgency music not stopping once you open Radio via new binds

SiSL
SCS Software

Urgency music not stopping once you open Radio via new binds

#1 Post by SiSL » 03 Oct 2014 11:29

Urgency music that plays to inform you that limited time has left to finish the job does not stop playing if you open the radio / music player with new bindings (next favorite station etc. key...

How-to Replicate:

1. Add a few radio stations that are working to your radio player
2. Add a few of them to Favorites
3. Bind one of your keys to play favorite station (to press it without going to radio select screen)

4. Take a job and let the time flow
5. Once urgency music start playing, click / press that key you bound to shuffle through your favorite stations...

6. Volume up/down Works even for emergency music but you will hear both emergency music and your radio station at same time...

Note: I have not tried if urgency music plays "while" radio already playing, but guessing nothing changed there...
erkinalp

Re: Urgency music not stopping once you open Radio via new b

#2 Post by erkinalp » 04 Oct 2014 10:08

It is still urgent, so it is not a bug except it should not affect the volume of urgency tune.
Baja_002

#3 Post by Baja_002 » 04 Oct 2014 11:37

Yeap, I don't think its a bug. It there to warn you anf afaik it should play even if the radio is on
SiSL
SCS Software

#4 Post by SiSL » 04 Oct 2014 11:57

Certainly a bug, most likely missed with new radio update button implementation without getting to radio / music player screen.

a.) It never did on any 12 updates till last patch. There are notification for that, already pointing you there are 1.5 hours left to deliver it.

b.) For simple reason: Truck drivers hear musics out of nowhere? If so, they should see a shrink. Two sounds don't go together...

Simple, it should be how it was before:

If you are not playing, let the urgency music play to get you some excitement; if you are open your own tune, get rid of urgency music.
MANTGX

#5 Post by MANTGX » 04 Oct 2014 12:24

Add the option to turn the music off alert when there is little time to deliver cargo in the options menu of the game please, is very annoying. Thanks SCS
Centrino2

#6 Post by Centrino2 » 04 Oct 2014 14:16

I agree.

Return to “Bugs 1.13”