2013 - MB Actros MP4 [StreamSpace]

ARX

2013 - MB Actros MP4 [StreamSpace]

#1 Post by ARX » 18 Nov 2014 17:05

Greetings SCSoftware and all dear truckers! Coming up with my first post, and i'd be happy if i can be useful on this one. Now i've noted that you are having a future plans for the Majestic trucks ( that i'm exited ), and you are working on new type of models. So i got something for the future. A new Actros of the year 2013 - November. It has a StreamSpace cab and hasn't much extras on this one. Such as navigational screens or such, pretty much basic package. Photos are taken by a phone and has a kinda poor quality ( Sorry ).

Here's the dashboard.

[ external image ]

Buttons. Radio on the upside and climate controls downside and under that few technical buttons among with the hazard light button.

[ external image ]

Tachograph, CB, German toll collector.

[ external image ]

Multifunctional steering wheel. On the leftside of the wheel there's buttons for the menu on the dashboard plus volume for the radio and the rightside there's is cruise control options.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]

Main.

[ external image ]
Last edited by ARX on 18 Nov 2014 17:14, edited 1 time in total.
Centrino2

Re: 2013 - MB Actros MP4 [StreamSpace]

#2 Post by Centrino2 » 18 Nov 2014 17:12

Very nice job!! :D :D :D
Dj_FAres

#3 Post by Dj_FAres » 19 Nov 2014 15:43

Awesome Truck :)
D.J.TUNING

#4 Post by D.J.TUNING » 21 Nov 2014 21:47

Intensity of illumination is default or adjusted? I'm asking because as I know in cars by Mercedes-Benz illumination is adjustable, in trucks probably same :).
ARX

#5 Post by ARX » 22 Nov 2014 07:48

Supposed to be default. As i've never touched it but to mention. Intensity of illumination of the climate control and radio are automaticly adjusted, during the darkness outside. Depends how dark it is, the darker it goes the more it fades, the lighter it gets the more it shines.
ARX

#6 Post by ARX » 23 Nov 2014 14:54

Some additonal pohots wich i've forgot. Yes, the instrument panel and all the other button lights can be adjusted. All the photos are taken on the 50% of the lights power, so also i believe it's the default. For driving in the dark/night these settings are just perfect. Not too light and not unvisible.

Here is the door buttons of the driver side door.

[ external image ]

The passanger side.

[ external image ]

Now the buttons of the interior lighting with sunroof and a airhorn turned on.

[ external image ]

And for the last there is the button for the truck main lights outside.

[ external image ]

So i guess that should be all of what would be visible in truck interior ingame. If there is anything else left or i could help with, let me know.

Return to “ETS2 - dashboards at night”