Radio Problems

OptikDex

Radio Problems

#1 Post by OptikDex » 28 Dec 2017 09:03

Hi All

I run my own online radio station (MP3 Stream), fully licensed, where appropriate, how can I add it into the game?

Ive seen many posts for Windows users saying use the My Documents\(ETS2 or ATS)\live_streams.sii file to add the stream, but the location of the file (even corrected for Mac [Documents\(ETA2 or ATS)\live_stream.sii]) does not exist on mac :( and searching doesnt bring the file up either

The other question that bears asking, is how would I submit the stream URL to SCS to be added into the official directory, we are 24x7 with hosted programs cross genre

ThePanzafahra

Re: Radio Problems

#2 Post by ThePanzafahra » 23 May 2018 23:34

You could try putting the raw MP3 file (if you have it somewhere locally on your Mac) into Documents\ETS2(orATS)\music
You usually put your local music into this directory, you know, mp3 files with a beginning and an end, so I don't know how the game would treat live-stream mp3 files.
If that works, cool!
If it doesnt, you could try creating a live_streams.sii
You can just look on the internet for one and put that where it belongs. To put your radio station into it, just edit the file and add/replace an existing entry with the URL of your own, add the details, and you're good to go.

That's all I know, but then again, I'm not an expert, especially not when it's about Mac support.
Cheers!

Return to “Mac OS Beta Testing”