- Posts: 244
- Joined: 02 Jan 2015 09:29
Hi, in classic version volvo in interior is bad logo volvo, why?.
- ets bug.png (12.95 KiB) Viewed 2065 times
Last edited by Janusz666
on 11 Feb 2015 14:23, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 2455
- Joined: 24 May 2014 18:24
- Location: The Netherlands
Intel Core i5 9600k, Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F, 16GB 3000 Mhz Corsair RAM, ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2070 Super OC 8GB, Logitech G502, Fanatec CSL Elite wheel base & pedals LC + P1 rim, Driving Force Shifter + DIY Scania SKRS.
- Site admin
- Posts: 807
- Joined: 25 Nov 2012 22:45
What is exactly the bug? There is comparsion of ingame steering wheel logo and real one.
- Global moderator
- Posts: 6239
- Joined: 05 Mar 2014 17:52
- Location: United Kingdom
I think the OP prefers the Volvo logo/badge in the FH 2012 rather than the FH16 version, just because the texture looks nicer than the actual badge being 3D. It isn't a bug though...
- Posts: 1344
- Joined: 03 Sep 2014 17:07
- Location: Royston Vasey, ENGLAND
I seem to remember trying to find the images for that myself a while back and gave up!
- Posts: 1879
- Joined: 20 Sep 2013 14:43
- Location: Paris
I think what the OP want to say is that the lines around the "Volvo" aren't parallels at all.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest