[HELP] Conversion whole base folder.

ANDRiY

[HELP] Conversion whole base folder.

#1 Post by ANDRiY » 01 Jun 2021 15:30

Hi everyone, I've been trying to fix this problem for a few days now.
Last week everything worked fine, I had exactly the same settings that I have now, everything worked perfectly without any problems.
When I exported a mode and converted it at the same time I had these settings:
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_1.png
With exactly the same settings and exactly the same files and tools, now when we click on "Pack mode" the whole base folder was converted.
I reinstalled the blender with all the tools, I extracted base.scs and def.scs again, I deleted and reinstalled absolutely everything and the same problem. I don't know what else to do, so please help me if you have a solution.

I hope to help someone as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your attention.
xXCARL1992Xx

Re: [HELP] Conversion whole base folder.

#2 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 01 Jun 2021 15:38

ofc the whole base will be converted because the BASE folder is your project path, the base folder is only intended for game textures so blender can fetch them without you needing them in the mod

create a new folder where you ONLY store all your edited files and use it as the base project path
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
ANDRiY

Re: [HELP] Conversion whole base folder.

#3 Post by ANDRiY » 01 Jun 2021 15:41

xXCARL1992Xx wrote: 01 Jun 2021 15:38 ofc the whole base will be converted because the BASE folder is your project path, the base folder is only intended for game textures so blender can fetch them without you needing them in the mod

create a new folder where you ONLY store all your edited files and use it as the base project path
ok, for example I want to make a way for the interior. From base.scs I go to the truck I want and from there I take the whole interior folder after which I edit it as I want and save it?

Return to “Blender Tools”