Starting from fresh.

Jacky_Twix

Starting from fresh.

#1 Post by Jacky_Twix » 23 Jul 2021 22:13

Hi Normally I wouldnt ask but Im really stuck. As im a massive Smokey and the bandit fan the think im lacking for ATS is a ' Fred ' interior addon ( the basset hound belonging to The snowman ) Have looked about but cant seem to anything I can download. Ive been building 3d models for nearly 20 years now but only in Cinema4D. So ive built a ' Fred' Granted its not the best but its perfectly good enough for me to be happy in the game.

I know ATS/ETS wont recognise c4d format so ive converted it into a wavefront ( .obj ) file and imported it into blender. it seems to import ok and doesnt alter the scale etc. i ( think!!) Ive got all the SCS tools installed right but now ive hit a wall.

Blender is so unfamiliar to me and pretty alien compared to Cinema im totally lost. Have watched some tutorials on youtube but they either aint in english or im being thick and dont understand them ( guess im stuck in my ways )

Can anyone help me progress a bit please???

[ external image ]
CrazyMango73

Re: Starting from fresh.

#2 Post by CrazyMango73 » 24 Jul 2021 22:48

viewtopic.php?f=159&t=289325 - Have a look here. Perhaps it can help.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/193527766@N05/ - Follow my Blender work here!
Jacky_Twix

Re: Starting from fresh.

#3 Post by Jacky_Twix » 25 Jul 2021 22:47

Thanks. Im a little bit further forward but i need to hand on until you upload the 'export' tutorial

Return to “Blender Tools”