editor error

Luis Alejandro

editor error

#1 Post by Luis Alejandro » 27 May 2020 16:27

hello, I need help, whenever I keep a map on 18 wheels and load it I get this error, also if I try it I get: error: no active camera present :cry:

BMUniverse

Re: editor error

#2 Post by BMUniverse » 04 Jun 2020 01:53

I sometimes mess around with 18 WOS Edit and usually this pops up on first start but all you need to do is save your maps in a folder and then uninstall and reinstall
ImageImage

bobgrey1997

#3 Post by bobgrey1997 » 04 Jun 2020 03:10

Sorry for the "off topic".
I've never played this game or messed with the Editor. I think I've played the "Across America" (I think it was called that) for a bit years ago.
Seeing the screenshot above makes me feel a bit... uneasy... with how similar it is to the current Editor in ATS.
All those years, and it is still recognizable. Whole different interface, but it looks to act exactly the same.

As for the question, as I said, I have never used this game's Editor, so I can't really help. I hope you get it figured out. I find it interesting to see someone still working with these old games after all these years.
BMUniverse's suggestion seems like a good idea. From my experience with other older games, I have ran into many situations where it just refuses to do it's job the first time around. It is definitely a "third time's a charm" situation. Hopefully even a "second time's a charm"!
ImageImage

Luis Alejandro

#4 Post by Luis Alejandro » 04 Jun 2020 20:06

the truth, I can't find the solution, it seems like nobody knows about it

I want to make a map of my Mexico

Return to “18 Wheels of Steel: Haulin'”