JUseeTV

Errors while exporting animation

#1 Post by JUseeTV » 07 Apr 2021 16:56

Code: Select all

ERROR SUMMARY:
		   ================
		   > Unexpected 'ValueError' accured during batch export:
		     Traceback (most recent call last):
		       File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blender\2.92\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\operators\bases\export.py", line 155, in execute_export
		         result = _export.batch_export(self, init_obj_list, name_suffix=ef_name_suffix, menu_filepath=menu_filepath)
		       File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blender\2.92\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\exp\__init__.py", line 95, in batch_export
		         export_success = pix.export(filepath, name_suffix, root_object, game_object_list)
		       File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blender\2.92\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\exp\pix.py", line 226, in export
		         export_success = _pia.export(root_object, armature_object, scs_anim, anim_dirpath, name_suffix, skeleton_filepath)
		       File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blender\2.92\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\exp\pia.py", line 322, in export
		         bone_channels = _get_bone_channels(scs_root_obj, armature, scs_animation, action, scs_globals.export_scale)
		       File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blender\2.92\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\exp\pia.py", line 178, in _get_bone_channels
		         mat_rot = Euler(rotation, pose_bone.rotation_mode).to_matrix().to_4x4()  # calc rotation by pose rotation mode
		     ValueError: mathutils.Euler(): invalid euler order 'QUATERNION'

================

I added the bones for window animation to the root of the armature and copied the windows over from the SCS Scania and merged them with my model, whenever I try to export the model it gives me the error above.
Further settings:
Custom paths enabled in object properties for the armature leading to the location where I want the animation to be exported.
Also enabled SCS Skelton Custom path to the same location as mentioned above, leaving out the Custom name.
I am not giving any sort of support, requests or Q&A through private messages, such messages will be ignored. Please use the appropriate topics, they are there for a reason.
MatzeH

Re: Errors while exporting animation

#2 Post by MatzeH » 13 Apr 2021 13:45

Just a shot in the dark but you could try to delete your animation, set the rotation in tools window from quaternion (WXYZ) to euler (XYZ) and do the animation again.
BelnderQuaternion.jpg

Return to “General discussion”