SCS Blender Tools

FreD_

Re: SCS Blender Tools

#2341 Post by FreD_ » 10 Feb 2021 18:31

If someone is using still 2.79 (like me) here are my rewritten shader Presets - it works flawlessly
Attachments
shader_presets.txt
(42.47 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
AlexeyP

#2342 Post by AlexeyP » 11 Feb 2021 07:12

@FreD_ Thank you for th shaders list, this will be handy for me, cos i use both new and old blenders. ;)
Retired modder
FreD_

#2343 Post by FreD_ » 11 Feb 2021 09:57

Np, i tried it yesterday with - e.g: Next Gen Mirrors for Interior
I imported them - used the same Settings on my own Mirrors and it worked without any Problems. Same for unlit.vcol.tex and Flares.
selonik

#2344 Post by selonik » 11 Feb 2021 11:17

First of all, many thanks to Harven for the settings. Now you can import the model without any problems. But I have another problem, after exporting the model, when I try to convert the .pic .pim and .pit files to conversion tools, the output is only one .pmg and there is no automat folder. It turns out that conversion tools does not read the file .pit with a registered aux shader Maybe there is some other way to convert .pim .pic and .pit files to .pmg .pmc and .pmd files, respectively?
Mohegan13
Global moderator

#2345 Post by Mohegan13 » 12 Feb 2021 11:30

@Harven I have spotted one thing you missed, there's a new material for the renault magnum.
[ external image ]
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
Something isn't right, nothing feels the same.
Everyone around me Is a different shade of grey.
galimim

#2346 Post by galimim » 13 Feb 2021 11:02

Hopefully someone here can help. I am slowly updating my mods to 1.40 and I am trying to export one and I keep getting this error:

Code: Select all

> Unexpected 'IndexError' accured during batch export:
             Traceback (most recent call last):
               File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.90\2.90\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\operators\bases\export.py", line 158, in execute_export
                 result = _export.batch_export(self, init_obj_list, name_suffix=ef_name_suffix, menu_filepath=menu_filepath)
               File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.90\2.90\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\exp\__init__.py", line 95, in batch_export
                 export_success = pix.export(filepath, name_suffix, root_object, game_object_list)
               File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.90\2.90\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\exp\pix.py", line 196, in export
                 export_success = _pit.export(*(in_args + trans_structs_args))
               File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.90\2.90\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\exp\pit.py", line 641, in export
                 result = _pix_container.write_data_to_file(pit_container, pit_filepath, ind)
               File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.90\2.90\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\internals\containers\pix.py", line 229, in write_data_to_file
                 result = _pix_writer.write_data(container, filepath, ind, print_info=print_info)
               File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.90\2.90\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\internals\containers\writers\pix.py", line 194, in write_data
                 _write_section(fw, sec, ind, orig_ind, print_info)
               File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.90\2.90\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\internals\containers\writers\pix.py", line 170, in _write_section
                 _write_section(fw, sec, ind, orig_ind, print_info)
               File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.90\2.90\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\internals\containers\writers\pix.py", line 168, in _write_section
                 _write_properties_and_data(fw, section, ind, print_info)
               File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.90\2.90\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\internals\containers\writers\pix.py", line 97, in _write_properties_and_data
                 fw('%s%s: ( %s )\n' % (ind, prop[0], _format_data(prop[1][1], 0, False)))
               File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.90\2.90\scripts\addons\io_scs_tools\internals\containers\writers\pix.py", line 56, in _format_data
                 if isinstance(data_line[0], float):
             IndexError: tuple index out of range
A quick google tells me there is something wrong with one of the materials (I have probably set an unexpected value by accident). Is there a way to figure out which material is causing issues?

EDIT: NEVERMIND FOUND THE STUPID MATERIAL
Last edited by galimim on 13 Feb 2021 11:11, edited 1 time in total.
ETS2:
Real Tires Mod
Search for Drivetrain Revision mods!
Truck fix doctor
ATS:
Real Tires Mod
Truck fix doctor
xXCARL1992Xx

#2347 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 13 Feb 2021 11:07

if you update it for 1.40 it is more then likely one of the updated shaders where the new attribute is wrongly set, i think i got the same error when i updated my shader preset beginning of 1.40

check the aux[5] attribute that were newly added in the shadere preset.txt
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
siebel3d

#2348 Post by siebel3d » 13 Feb 2021 11:09

Harven wrote: 10 Feb 2021 09:06 If you have a model imported of created with the original preset file you need to make sure to re-select the shader preset for each material with aforementioned shared, so that the new attribute is added. Otherwise you will get errors when exporting.
@galimim check this. I had the same problem yesterday, and when revised all the 3d model I found a piece that was using the old material.
galimim

#2349 Post by galimim » 13 Feb 2021 11:12

Yeah just found the stupid material. Ive been pulling my hair out for the last hour -.-
ETS2:
Real Tires Mod
Truck fix doctor
ATS:
Real Tires Mod
Truck fix doctor
siebel3d

#2350 Post by siebel3d » 13 Feb 2021 11:25

:D :D

I know how is it. I was just like that yesterday.

Return to “General discussion”