Post any tutorial and tools you might find it useful for other creators.
- Posts: 17052
- Joined: 07 Dec 2012 06:31
- Location: Watchin' y'all
In case anyone is interested, this is (roughly) how I convert imported pmd's
Pardon the quality, I had to concatenate two videos, due to limited recording time.
This does not show you how to set up SCS Blender Tools, it is implied you already know it.
Retired, but still loving it.
- Posts: 8346
- Joined: 06 Feb 2013 20:32
- Location: On an island outside another island, outside another island...
Hate you bro, soon I don't have any excuses left
- Posts: 2484
- Joined: 24 May 2014 18:24
- Location: The Netherlands
That's ohaha for you
Intel Core i5 9600k, Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F, 16GB 3000 Mhz Corsair RAM, ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2070 Super OC 8GB, Logitech G502, Fanatec CSL Elite wheel base & pedals LC + P1 rim, Driving Force Shifter + DIY Scania SKRS.
- Posts: 3226
- Joined: 22 Jun 2014 10:08
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
Great! Thank you for this!
Helped a lot!
And good to see how a master works and use the tools
- Posts: 579
- Joined: 04 Nov 2015 07:36
- Location: Russia
Thanks for this video!!
Though it was hard to watch without seeing a cursor...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest