Light mask texture. Color channels (RGB) are not displayed.

Madkine
Global moderator

Re: Light mask texture. Color channels (RGB) are not displayed.

#11 Post by Madkine » 04 Jun 2021 09:05

Locking mods doesn't help as there are tools out there to get around that. If you don't want mods stolen as vad&k has chosen, you simply don't publish them.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
vad&k

Re: Light mask texture. Color channels (RGB) are not displayed.

#12 Post by vad&k » 04 Jun 2021 09:56

Aryan wrote: 04 Jun 2021 07:02 links every times is changing because modders have no copyright Law.
if copyright holders have questions to modders, then public modding will end. Therefore, copyright for modding will bring more negativity than good.
Aryan wrote: 04 Jun 2021 07:02 Sites for their Income share mods with own links. Just you can say to your following to use original links.
It doesn't matter to thieves what I say to my subscribers. They just steal and the only way to deal with such thieves is by the users themselves to ignore such resources.
Aryan wrote: 04 Jun 2021 07:02 But that I say to lock mods, some mods I downloaded when you click on it to open get some error and I want to make it for my mods.
You can make it difficult for users who have a level of knowledge that roughly match yours to access content from your mod. For experienced burglars, your efforts will be in vain.
However, you might want to read this topic. Suddenly there will be a solution to your question.

Return to “Bugs”