Purchase multiple trucks loose customizations [NOT A BUG]

fjr

Purchase multiple trucks loose customizations [NOT A BUG]

#1 Post by fjr » 13 May 2015 11:58

Hi everybody,
i found a bug in 1.17.1.

I was going to buy more than one truck for a new garage, after customization in Dealer (not web purchase), I bought the first one having it delivered to the first slot then clicked purchase for the second truck, when the slot selection appeared i quickly selected the second slot and then I saw the purchased truck was the base one without customizations: color, cabin etc.
Repeating the same via web purchase works as intended, every purchased truck keeps the customizations I choose.

Regards

Franco
Flemming V
Global moderator

Re: Purchase multiple trucks loose customizations [NOT A BUG

#2 Post by Flemming V » 14 May 2015 09:44

You need to web buy to keep the customizations... IRL this would also make sense.
fjr

#3 Post by fjr » 14 May 2015 10:08

Hi Flemming,
while I may agree or not to keep customizations only on web buy (in fact it is not a critical aspect), the fact is: you choose the base truck, apply customizations and buy it, you still see the customized truck in dealer, it' not reverted to the original one but if you buy the second one it doesn't have the customizations.

So it's ok for me to keep customization only on web-buy, but I think that once you have bought the first truck in dealer the truck should revert to the base model for the interface to be consistent or allow you to buy any other subsequent truck the way you customized it.

If only I learn to upload images you may understand better what I mean.
jarvik79

#4 Post by jarvik79 » 14 May 2015 11:11

This has already been suggested several times, it's on the wishlist megathread. i.e. it isn't a bug, it's a feature request.

Return to “Bugs 1.17”