Lag Scandinavia

upiter

Lag Scandinavia

#1 Post by upiter » 07 May 2015 12:05

Почему карта европы идет гладко, а скандинавия ЛАГАЕТ? Значит объекты не оптимизированы настолько хорошо для слабых компьютеров с оперативной памятью 2-4 гб, от вас мало просят, просто хорошей оптимизации. Я повторюсь на моим компьютере с характеристиками AMD Athlon II x4 640 3.05 GHz, оперативной памятью 4 Гб vи видеокартой GeForce GTS 450 1 GB спокойно идет GTA V и FAR Cry 4, у которых требования гораздо выше от ETS2 и Scandinavia, и фпс составляет 30 кадров, местами больше. А у меня на карте Scandinavia 15-25 кадров в секунду, а то время как без Scandinavia 30-45 кадров в секунду, при тех же настройках графики. Пожалуйста сделайте что от вас просят, и все будут довольны.

Why the map of Europe goes smoothly, and Scandinavia LAG? So objects are not so well optimized for slower computers with RAM 2-4 GB, you're asking, just good optimization. I will repeat on my computer with the characteristics of AMD Athlon II x4 640 3.05 GHz, RAM 4 GB V video card GeForce GTS 450 1 GB calmly GTA V and FAR Cry 4, which demands much higher from ETS2 and Scandinavia, and the fps is 30 frames, sometimes more. And I map Scandinavia 15-25 fps, and while without Scandinavia 30-45 fps with the same graphics settings. Please do what you are asked, and everyone will be happy.
Leen

Re: Lag Scandinavia

#2 Post by Leen » 07 May 2015 12:51

It's your rig in my opinion because I had the exact same rig earlier this year and had lags in "go east DLC", now I have a i5 3Ghz with a GTX550 ti and no lags on Go East or Scandinavia.
Sheindo

#3 Post by Sheindo » 07 May 2015 13:49

upiter wrote:AMD Athlon II x4 640 3.05 GHz, RAM 4 GB V video card GeForce GTS 450 1 GB calmly GTA V and FAR Cry 4, which demands much higher from ETS2 and Scandinavia, and the fps is 30 frames, sometimes more. And I map Scandinavia 15-25 fps, and while without Scandinavia 30-45 fps with the same graphics settings. Please do what you are asked, and everyone will be happy.
Well, you are running on the minimum specs, so it is unfortunately not an optimization issue, but a spec issue of your PC
MINIMUM:
Processor: Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)
Hard Drive: 200 MB available space

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Quad core CPU 3.0 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 760-class
Hard Drive: 200 MB available space
SabR

#4 Post by SabR » 07 May 2015 14:10

First of all, comparing games based on different core engines is just plain stupid not to mention a different genre. 99.5% ETS2 players have noticed a boost in performance since v1.17 patch. In your case as your PC is on the borderline of minimum spec, you'll need to see if any heavy mods are hampering the optimization. Speaking of mods, Promods have agreed that cities in their map do toil your hardware. Some of Jazzycat's mods too ask more from your hardware. Coming to Scandinavia DLC - have you not found it different from the rest of the vanilla map? Its coz of this detailed nature of the DLC, SCS had released the v1.17 optimization patch prior to it. (assumption)
upiter wrote:Please do what you are asked, and everyone will be happy.
I'd refrain from using such harsh words :)
Reece

#5 Post by Reece » 08 May 2015 01:19

SabR wrote:
upiter wrote:Please do what you are asked, and everyone will be happy.
I'd refrain from using such harsh words :)
Probably just a translation issue. :)

Return to “Bugs 1.17 Scandinavia”