- Posts: 3115
- Joined: 07 Feb 2013 00:39
- Location: SnooPINGAS usual i see
What ever happened to newsletters?
- Posts: 306
- Joined: 18 Mar 2015 20:30
- Location: E40, Exit 1
Story says one day, a new newsletter will appear out of nowhere telling us what we want to hear.
- Posts: 2660
- Joined: 20 Dec 2012 18:45
So much for SCS saying we will see a newsletter every couple of months
They could very easily have done a newsletter about ATS
- Posts: 2487
- Joined: 13 Jan 2014 14:28
Last edited by Deemer
on 30 Sep 2019 12:05, edited 1 time in total.
- Global moderator
- Posts: 19423
- Joined: 05 Jul 2013 09:44
- Location: West Yorkshire; Mars
I would have expected one for ATS really.
Maybe they were just too busy to put one together. It's entirely possible they dropped the idea, we get more news on the blog than would be in a newsletter once every few months. So why not just use the blog?
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
But on my tombstone when I go, just put 'death by rock and roll'.
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 01 Oct 2013 22:13
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
I guess they simply abandoned the complete newsletter idea.
- Posts: 391
- Joined: 21 Feb 2015 16:17
Maybe a newsletter once in every year or so...
- Beta tester
- Posts: 2056
- Joined: 11 Jun 2013 18:44
- Location: Lisbon - Portugal
Or maybe increasing post counting bumping old obsolete topics like this
The "SCS Fans Portugal" group is here!
- Posts: 438
- Joined: 14 Jan 2016 16:33
This topic will not be obsolete if it will keep getting bumped
- SCS Software
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 26 Nov 2012 10:00
- Location: SCS, Prague
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest