Looking for some more trailers

TitanLongHaul

Looking for some more trailers

#1 Post by TitanLongHaul » 24 Sep 2015 20:47

NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FORUM. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF SO

Hey, TitanLongHaul here!
I am looking for some extra trailers for 18:WOS American Long Haul. Mainly some extra reefers or normal trailers witch do not have any decals that indicate what it is carrying. (such as it saying it is carrying waste, fruit or vegetables) I could be good with a company on the trailer. I am also looking for any kind of other trailers.

If possible, I'd like a Freightliner Century truck for ALH, I really like it and I'm not sure if they have it currently, or a version of it but renamed.

Thanks,
TitanLongHaul
Last edited by Reef on 24 Sep 2015 21:24, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Moved to - Older SCS Truck & Bus Games » 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul

eusebio1

Re: Looking for some more trailers

#2 Post by eusebio1 » 24 Sep 2015 21:12

This is the ETS2 mod help request sub forum, so it might be difficult to get an answer regarding 18 WOS. ;)

I saw that you already created a thread over there, but maybe you might ask your specific question as well at this sub-forum: viewforum.php?f=17

Axel Slingerland

#3 Post by Axel Slingerland » 24 Sep 2015 22:28

I didn't have much luck finding mods for older SCS titles, but that was years ago.
You can call me Ax

Smarty
Beta tester

#4 Post by Smarty » 25 Sep 2015 14:37

ALH didn't get modded very much; It didn't offer enough change to persuade the modding community to move on from Haulin. If you play Haulin, there is a lot of stuff still available for it. As I recall, the gameplay is very similar.

TitanLongHaul

#5 Post by TitanLongHaul » 25 Sep 2015 21:22

I only have American Long Haul. There might be a few mods but I can't currently seem to find any. (Or I'm just to lazy)

Scaniabebe

#6 Post by Scaniabebe » 27 Sep 2015 11:44

If you wish to mod a game, it's probably best to head back over to Haulin' due to the sheer amount of Mods available there.
If you have an account at the old 18WOS Forum that was run by Hotracer, then you may still be able to get hold of some older Mods - however, most Mods at this time were uploaded to a host called Filefront, which is a now completely different hosting service now...

http://18wosfreaks.xooit.fr/
Flickr | YouTube | My WOT Profile
10 Years in the TruckSim Community...

Return to “18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul”