Trucks specifications?

rsitaly

Trucks specifications?

#1 Post by rsitaly » 24 Sep 2013 08:11

Hello!

I have just bought the game ... I'd like to know if there are online resources that list the trucks specifications.
I mean ... in the showroom I see the image of a truck but I don't know the characteristics for it (HP power etc ...); I was unable to find this information on line ... do you some site listing these data?

Thanks in advance!

Roberto
binnsy2002

Re: Trucks specifications?

#2 Post by binnsy2002 » 26 Sep 2013 17:29

I don't think so, no mods either. Maybe, try looking up the truck on the internet for it's real world specifications? I don't know if they are real trucks on that game, but hopefully you might be able to know the name of their real world version. :)
BHS

#3 Post by BHS » 26 Sep 2013 21:59

The truck specifications are there. In the showroom. So I don't understand your question.

Every truck in the showroom has a set of specifications. And you can upgrade them before (and after) purchasing them.

Regards,
BHS
rsitaly

#4 Post by rsitaly » 30 Sep 2013 21:23

BHS wrote:The truck specifications are there. In the showroom. So I don't understand your question.

Every truck in the showroom has a set of specifications. And you can upgrade them before (and after) purchasing them.

Regards,
BHS
Maybe I was not clear ... when you enter the game, if you choose SHOWROOM or if you choose NEW GAME SINGLE DELIVERY, you'll see the trucks images but without specifications; I have not tried the campaign yet ...

Roberto

Return to “18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul”