Why I should buy the trailers?

rsitaly

Why I should buy the trailers?

#1 Post by rsitaly » 02 Oct 2013 09:40

Hello!

New to the game ... I have it since few days and until now I have tried only single delivery ... now it is time for the campaign!

I have read in the manual that you can have your drivers, your trucks and your trailers; about the trailers I have 2 little doubts:

1) If I don't buy trailers I won't find jobs? I mean ... are they mandatory?

2) if they are optional why I should buy them? seems to me that you'll find a lower number of jobs if limited by the trailers you own ...

Thanks in advance!

Roberto
adam&trucks

Re: Why I should buy the trailers?

#2 Post by adam&trucks » 15 Oct 2013 07:03

i have been playing alh for 5 years now going on 6, 1 no its not mandatory the bigger the load the bigger payout! :D with contracts you dont have to add trailers to it. you see the company the worker is contracted to will supply the trailer there selves so they haul what ever the company gives them. the highest payout ive seen out them is long distance routes.and if you look for jobs they will always be there, i reccomend drive around town check there job offers.the more you haul there load safely and efficiently they will open up contracts for you.but you have to prove youself to them first. basicly the key to this story is dont buy trailers that's if you can make it to next city without damaging it. but what's good about owning your own trailer is that its damage free, only if your not hualing anything the only damage encoured on the trailer is when its loaded with cargo.the cargos to avoid dont hual overweighed loads the problem about it is that if you go trough a weigh station the'l charge you a fine per station,if that load is short distance or long distance.i hope that helps :D
rutland trucking .co in hopes that charlotte nc will be in ats.
rsitaly

#3 Post by rsitaly » 15 Oct 2013 13:40

Thanks for the clarifications and the useful tips!

Roberto

PS. I can't wait to see an American truck simulator with the same graphics as ETS2 ... it is so real! anyway I love the older games doesn't matter how they look; I have AHL and HAULIN but I have tried also the older ones like HARD TRUCK, AA and PTTM and I had fun with them as well.
More modern games like UKTS and GTS are beautiful, but ETS2 is really a step over them ... ETS2 is really a superb game.
adam&trucks

#4 Post by adam&trucks » 16 Oct 2013 00:40

im glad! :D viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7660&start=290 that's forum i belive there taking suggestions in. :)
rutland trucking .co in hopes that charlotte nc will be in ats.

Return to “18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul”