editor map 1.19 bags.

Reinhard

Re: editor map 1.19 bags.

#21 Post by Reinhard » 18 Aug 2015 07:22

So deleting SOMETHING solved your problem, but it wasn't related to config.cfg, mod folder or profile. :D

Well, I never had a problem with connecting nodes, but over the time I had other difficulties of different kinds, following all these patches.

Whenever this is the case and something happens what I can't explain to myself, I remove .../editor/defaults.ini (in the personal ETS 2 folder). That had helped several times, and sometimes I even deleted everything in that editor folder just to be sure. All this is temporary data so it couldn't really hurt.

When you deleted the personal ETS 2 folder, the editor folder was history as well, and that might have done the trick.

So my advice, for the future, would be to start with that folder if anything goes wrong with the editor.
De011

#22 Post by De011 » 20 Aug 2015 07:21

I have this problem in the sectors that are far from the center of the map (e.g. +0017 -0005).

In sectors near the center, everything is ok.

(I know everything about height and colors :) )

P.S. Is there a keyboard shortcut for connecting two selected nodes?
MandelSoft
Beta tester

#23 Post by MandelSoft » 20 Aug 2015 08:28

I was able to replicate this issue yesterday, and indeed, it was in a sector far away from the center of the map (+0010 -0021, which is in Northern Finland). This issue doesn't occur in Sweden (around Gävle), but it does occur in Northern Finland (Oulu), so somewhere between those points is the limit where this bug occurs. I think it has to do with how the game handles floating point numbers for the co-ordinates.

However, I've also tested this in the latest beta build of ETS2. And it seems that SCS already took care of this issue. So in the next public update, this issue will be gone. ;)
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Return to “Bugs 1.19”