Weather/Sky Transitions to quickly [NOT A BUG]

platinumsteel

Weather/Sky Transitions to quickly [NOT A BUG]

#1 Post by platinumsteel » 26 Sep 2015 18:49

Hi i notice the weather of the skies go into a world wind turn like every 3 mins or so..I have a ATI 7970 Intel core i5 2500k...8 gigs ram ssd hardrive..Usually the game play is very smoothe and detailed for me..But I notice this happeneing since I set the scaling option to 300% and 400% ..Not sure what causes this..But I have no other hardware to test if it might be my current hardware..Am running the game in Ultra settings..But have the scaling at 400%...My FPS are usually 60 max...I was able to record a short clip of it happening really bad...But when am driving it happens every 3 mins but not so bad as u can see in the video..Thanks

I get errors on the page when i try to upload an attachment..so below I have added my onedrive link so u might be able to see what i am referring too.

Code: Select all

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=58F6DB0AC36575D4!1012&authkey=!ACafXRE7Vm_RvU0&ithint=video%2cmp4
ResTed

Re: Weather/Sky Transitions to quickly

#2 Post by ResTed » 29 Sep 2015 21:27

This is done in a single game? Or multiplayer?
a bad start leads to a bad end...
SabR

Re: Weather/Sky Transitions to quickly

#3 Post by SabR » 30 Sep 2015 05:16

First off, please follow the "bug reporting guidelines" whenever reporting a bug. They are meant to help you, solve your problem at the quickest.

Second,
Seems like the "warp" setting has been messed with and is causing this issue. Handiwork of some mod unless it was a mistake on your part. The game's scale has nothing to do with this. If you have the developer console enabled, type warp & it shall show you the value it is set at. Default is 1. Set it at 1 (type.. warp 1) for normalcy to return. If you don't know how to enable developer's console, search the forum, there's a tutorial on it. ;)

Return to “Bugs 1.20”