sharing my (correct) manifest.sii models v1.45

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
John Reasonmill

Re: sharing my (correct) manifest.sii models

#11 Post by John Reasonmill » 19 Aug 2020 19:29

Thank you, mod categories is exactly what I needed tonight year 2020 at this phase of the hobby! Proper! ...I have only 3200 hours... :D
I'm a simu guy and proud of it, been for three decades.
Theosz

Re: sharing my (correct) manifest.sii models v1.38

#12 Post by Theosz » 23 Oct 2020 05:24

OMG, he wrote :D :D :D

I did my part and my small contribution to improving the community environment, @Wolfi
PLEASE, vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
since ATS 1.32... and counting
Theosz

#13 Post by Theosz » 04 Dec 2020 17:19

update for v1.39 (on first post)

TY

I know, I think I do, administrator. writing two posts in a row is not good, it is against the rules, but I needed to understand the behavior of the forum that I thought was otherwise. I explain:

I, as the author, updated my threat, changing the first post, so I believed that the threat would appear at the top and beginning of the list of changed threads but that didn't happen. Searching the threads here he just came up with the date of the last comment added which I think is (half) wrong because if I had a mod like a Piva's truck and updated the fist post indicating a new version and a new link then nobody would see because the system on this site only understands that there is an update of the date when a post is added. I thought that, when updating the first post, the thread would go to top of the change dates but that is not what happened.
PLEASE, vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
Theosz

#14 Post by Theosz » 26 Aug 2022 16:10

it is interesting use two (the max allowed) categories for better researching in Mod Manger (despite he is unable to manage correctly that... yet)

Code: Select all

SiiNunit
{
   mod_package : .package_name
   {
      package_version: "1.0"

display_name: "xyz"
      author: "xyz"

category[]: "trailer"
		category[]: "paint_job"

icon: "icon.jpg"
      description_file: "description.txt"

#compatible_versions[]: "1.45.*"

}
}

SiiNunit
{
   mod_package : .package_name
   {
      package_version: "1.0"

display_name: "xyz"
      author: "xyz"

category[]: "truck"
		category[]: "paint_job"

icon: "icon.jpg"
      description_file: "description.txt"

#compatible_versions[]: "1.45.*"

}
}

small update for 1.45:

mp_mod_optional: true for MP gaming
Last edited by Theosz on 26 Aug 2022 16:18, edited 1 time in total.
Brazil... shanty towns
Theosz

#15 Post by Theosz » 26 Aug 2022 16:16

admin. is it possible copy or move this threat to ATS section ?

PS: TYVM admin
Brazil... shanty towns

Return to “Modding Guides”