renault T range interior

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
ghost-a2f

renault T range interior

#1 Post by ghost-a2f » 28 May 2020 16:49

how to change the interior light color please help me
iwant this result
Attachments
Sans titre.jpg
1.jpg

piva

Re: renault T range interior

#2 Post by piva » 29 May 2020 11:13

I don't understand what color you mean. But you can to update colors in dashboard_color.sui file in interior truck folder.

ghost-a2f

Re: renault T range interior

#3 Post by ghost-a2f » 29 May 2020 13:03

piva wrote:
29 May 2020 11:13
I don't understand what color you mean. But you can to update colors in dashboard_color.sui file in interior truck folder.
i want to change the color of backlight white to red in all interior button and in dashboard gauges like photo please and how i know the color of piece in dashboard_color.sui file
Attachments
Sans titre.jpg
1.jpg

Return to “Modding Guides”