Modding Beginner Help

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
ecstaticbrick

Modding Beginner Help

#1 Post by ecstaticbrick » 02 Jun 2020 18:09

Hi, I would like to be able to help some of the larger mod makers to be able to keep there mods updated such as Schumi's Real Company mod. Unfortunately. to do that quicker he is aking for help to create paintjobs and small logos. I would like to learn how to do that :-)

Can anyone point me in the direction of a useful tutorial that shows how to do basic editing/ creation of things like paintjobs and small logos?

I have been skinning race cars and scs trucks for years but, when it comes to the actual game files itself, I have no idea where to start.
I would appreciate any help.

brkgler

Re: Modding Beginner Help

#2 Post by brkgler » 03 Jun 2020 11:52

+1 here, a template pack or a tutorial would be great if provided.

Return to “Modding Guides”