SCS Volvo FH 2012 - Toyhang - Problems in external view

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
TomDiesel

SCS Volvo FH 2012 - Toyhang - Problems in external view

#1 Post by TomDiesel » 26 Aug 2020 10:16

Hi,

i am currently working on the SCS Volvo FH 2012. All DLC are installed and the game is clean. I have to say, the Volvo is not my first mod and so far I didn't have to worry about the following problem. All my modifications on the FH work fine so far, except for the following problem:
I'm currently installing additional mounting points (f.e. a toyhang_2) in the interior, here in the hiroof.pmg (I'm writing this message from the office, so the file may have a slightly different name). These are also displayed correctly in the interior view and the toys work fine. Now I try to show them in the outside view and have edited the truck.pmd accordingly (cab_base; merging the toyhang_2 mounting point and positioning). Nevertheless the game cannot find this attachment point in the external view and reports errors and positions the toy in the driver's face. I have already looked at where SCS has positioned adequate attachment points in other pmd, but it won't work.

How do I get this problem solved at the FH? Which file needs to be edited?

I need only the high-roof cab.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

TomDiesel

Re: SCS Volvo FH 2012 - Toyhang - Problems in external view

#2 Post by TomDiesel » 28 Aug 2020 20:05

solved.

Return to “Modding Guides”