Load Order - ETS2 v1.49 Map Combos (Updated 07 Apr 2024 - Heart of Africa - Horn of Africa - Road into Wilderness)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Corner

Re: Load Order - ETS2 v1.41 Map Combos (Updated 8 Sep 2021 - RX-PM-RM-PR rc - Poland Rebuilding)

#1161 Post by Corner » 08 Sep 2021 21:35

All seems to work fine with the new load order. My errors have gone up to 250 now though from 140. As long as it works i guess :D
paul_aydol

Re: Load Order - ETS2 v1.41 Map Combos (Updated 8 Sep 2021 - RX-PM-RM-PR rc - Poland Rebuilding)

#1162 Post by paul_aydol » 09 Sep 2021 01:43

There is a broken road near Gdnask, but removing the Russian Sign Network will fix that.
Trying to be unique.
[ external image ]
n4viii

#1163 Post by n4viii » 09 Sep 2021 02:53

its always ''change detected'' is there any fix for it?

edit: nvermind it kinda fix on it's own :D
Last edited by n4viii on 09 Sep 2021 04:50, edited 1 time in total.
paul_aydol

#1164 Post by paul_aydol » 09 Sep 2021 03:15

If there's a new map mod, there is no problem about that.

If that's annoying you always, try this one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1954515815 If the given value on your config_local.cfg file is 1, change that to 0.
Trying to be unique.
[ external image ]
ArtyCylinder875

#1165 Post by ArtyCylinder875 » 10 Sep 2021 18:34

I'm still getting started with modding ETS2, and I have all the mods listed on this load order in the order listed, with the addition of some traffic mods from JazzyCat along with an AI trailers mod, real company logos, Realistic Brutal Weather, ProMods Afroeuroasia map background, Original Loading Screen, and FS World Map. I'm running into an issue on loading where I am constantly getting "content change detected. updating navigation database. please wait..." and it sits there for a full 15 minutes before progressing to the game menu screen. There is also a 15 minute delay when reloading a saved game once in the game itself also. I'm slowly checking each and every mod to be sure they are the latest, but with so many, it is time consuming.

Does anyone have any advice on where I should be looking aside from making sure all 121 active mods are up to date? Or any knowledge of mods that were more recently updated? I try to subscribe to updates for mods I find here, but with ATS and ETS2 and all the mods, it becomes difficult to sort all the notifications. Is this just what to expect with this many mods active? The delay was not there at all before map mods were being added in, so the ones at the begining of this post caused no delay. I'm going to compile a list of the mods and their version number as noted in the mod manager (will take way too much time to try and track down what version of the mod I have otherwise if not listed in the .scs file name). I can post a game log if necessary.

@n4viii You said you had the same issue, but then it just fixed on it's own. Did you do ANYTHING for the fix? Update or remove a mod? Move something in the load order? How does it just fix itself - I'm confused by that statement because when I had the same issue a while back in ATS, updating a mod fixed the issue, not it just fixed on its own.

@paul_aydol the link you gave is for resetting the economy, but since my economy is working correctly why would one need to reset that to fix the extremely long wait to load?

Update: I've identified 2 mods that I have in the maps that are not on the load order list -- The Great Steppe model 2 (I have it placed below The Great Steppe Model) and AfroMap - PJ Indo - Italy Ferry (placed just above AfroMap 2.2 Adjusted Version). Are these needed or compatible?
paul_aydol

#1166 Post by paul_aydol » 11 Sep 2021 04:28

@ArtyCylinder875 TGS Model 2 will only be used if you don't have RusMap installed.

Yeah I know it is actually for the guy above me just in case there is something bad about "change detected" status always. Just doing the opposite of what the link says. It is always important to check every config that you have so that the game will be working perfectly.

Anyway. it is hard to consolidate most map mods since there are some mappers that have their own websites for you to download the mods. I currently have 305 mods and it sucks that I need to load them all in much longer time, but what is important is you don't have CTDs at the end. You can also check out RoExtended forums, ProMods forums, TerraMaps forums and TruckyMods for safe and latest copies of the mods you needed.
Trying to be unique.
[ external image ]
AlexBr967

#1167 Post by AlexBr967 » 11 Sep 2021 16:49

New PR-RM-Roex hybrid road connector v2: https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.p ... 320#p46272
ProMods Junior Beta Tester
ArtyCylinder875

#1168 Post by ArtyCylinder875 » 11 Sep 2021 18:34

paul_aydol wrote: 11 Sep 2021 04:28 @ArtyCylinder875 TGS Model 2 will only be used if you don't have RusMap installed.

Yeah I know it is actually for the guy above me just in case there is something bad about "change detected" status always. Just doing the opposite of what the link says. It is always important to check every config that you have so that the game will be working perfectly.

Anyway. it is hard to consolidate most map mods since there are some mappers that have their own websites for you to download the mods. I currently have 305 mods and it sucks that I need to load them all in much longer time, but what is important is you don't have CTDs at the end. You can also check out RoExtended forums, ProMods forums, TerraMaps forums and TruckyMods for safe and latest copies of the mods you needed.
@paul_aydol Thank you for the info on TGS model 2. I'll remove it since I have RusMap installed. So is it to just be expected to have a long load time with this many map mods active? I've done thousands of hours in ATS with map mods, but none to the extent ETS2 is now, so my experience with load load times has never been as ATS would load very quickly with about 25 mods active. But ETS2 has 121 mods and only 12 of them are not map-addon related. I've made a list in excel with all the mods I have and version numbers from Mod Manager info so I'm checking each one now to be sure it is most up to date.

Update: I found that SibirMap was the wrong version (2.1.1 and now updated to 2.1.2), removed TGS model 2, and updated RXall...RC to version released today. Load time is down to 13min 25sec so it is improved lol. I'm still very slowly verifying versions, but the game does work - no CTD on load, map movement and driving so far (only discovered 2% so a long way to go).
gryper

#1169 Post by gryper » 13 Sep 2021 13:28

This mod order isn't working for me.

1 - I have two Great Steppe model files not one. I have model 1 and model 2 in my download.
2 - I cant find any Sibir Caps fix V2, only V1 can I find.
3 - Same for Southern Region map. I have 3 map files, not 2.
4- And where is the Great Steppe/Rusmap road connection? I dont see it in the list so I dont know where it goes if I do happen to find the proper version.
5 - No mention of Turkey Extended or where it goes. I dont use Roex, however.

Any idea what Im doing wrong now? Do you need a log file or something?
Thanks.
AlexBr967

#1170 Post by AlexBr967 » 13 Sep 2021 14:04

1. Model 2 for The Great Steppe shouldn't be used when using RusMap.
2. This is v2 of Sibir caps fix: https://sharemods.com/jgd7bj5cj6jn/Sibi ... x.scs.html .
3. I'm not sure what you mean there, the load order has 3 southern region files listed.
4. No road connection is required between RusMap and TGS.
5. Put TrExtended and its road connections in the place of Roex in the load order.
ProMods Junior Beta Tester

Return to “Modding Guides”