Old Skool Club, Viking, Holland Style, Intercooler, CAT, RED LIGHT District, VIKINGS sticker on windows

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
12uniflew

Re: Old Skool Club, Holland Style, Intercooler, CAT, RED LIGHT District, VIKINGS sticker on windows

#41 Post by 12uniflew » 01 Feb 2020 19:27

Easily one of the best mods i have stumbled across in a long time 10/10 highly recommended!!

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
UwUmoments

Re: Old Skool Club sticker addon for SMG Sticker

#42 Post by UwUmoments » 03 Apr 2020 09:44

sagittariusjr wrote: 21 Jan 2019 16:18 Also, if you have any suggestions, you can write this, and i will try do this
hi sagittarius , can you make the intercooler on old skool club sticker like this, im very hype with ur sticker

https://www.truck-accessoires.nl/de/int ... zwart.html
sagittariusjr

Re: Old Skool Club, Holland Style, Intercooler, CAT, RED LIGHT District, VIKINGS sticker on windows

#43 Post by sagittariusjr » 03 Apr 2020 09:59

@UwUmoments hi, I don’t quite understand what exactly you want, can you describe in more detail?
My english level: "London Is the capital of Great Britain":)
UwUmoments

#44 Post by UwUmoments » 03 Apr 2020 10:10

sagittariusjr wrote: 03 Apr 2020 09:59 @UwUmoments hi, I don’t quite understand what exactly you want, can you describe in more detail?
i mean on the right and left side window sticker on your oldskool mod sticker, it is written intercooler

can you make the intercooler like this ? with only white colour :) :) :) :) :)
https://www.truck-accessoires.nl/de/int ... zwart.html
sagittariusjr

#45 Post by sagittariusjr » 03 Apr 2020 14:25

@UwUmoments check this: Download
[ external image ]
*click for fullsize*
UwUmoments

Re: Old Skool Club sticker addon for SMG Sticker

#46 Post by UwUmoments » 15 Apr 2020 20:10

sagittariusjr wrote: 21 Jan 2019 16:18 Also, if you have any suggestions, you can write this, and i will try do this
can i have a request😳😳😳

Can you make sticker like this ?
Reference :
https://id.pinterest.com/pin/5901123573 ... 57#details

With white intercooler sticker on the right and left side window like before 😳😳😳
sagittariusjr

#47 Post by sagittariusjr » 15 Apr 2020 21:04

@UwUmoments wrong link, dude
sagittariusjr

#49 Post by sagittariusjr » 16 Apr 2020 17:41

@UwUmoments I don’t think it will be good or interesting to look at the glass, so, sorry but no

Return to “Truck accessories”