Sideskirt Pack for Tandem addon for RJL by Kast (by V. Mourtos Design)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
ScaniaNewGen

Re: Sideskirt Pack for Tandem addon for RJL by Kast (by V. Mourtos Design)

#71 Post by ScaniaNewGen » 17 Sep 2020 21:20

@xXCARL1992Xx Yes that's my problem! The one from kast just won't come off! I used standard white Paintjob and used the Rjl scania from the steam workshop but I am sure if I use the non steam workshop version I get the same problem...

@brsp I was using the standard SCS white colour for the Rjl scania and was using the steam workshop version of the Rjl scania but if I use the non steam workshop version I am sure I will have the same problem...
Last edited by supersobes on 28 Sep 2020 22:14, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post merged [Forum rule 2.5]
I am German and sometimes my English is bad. I can be annoying at times. Translators are never right. :geek: :mrgreen: 8-) :ugeek:
brsp

#72 Post by brsp » 17 Sep 2020 21:47

@ScaniaNewGen I dont know then man, sorry, I'm not using RJL scania at the moment.
ScaniaNewGen

#73 Post by ScaniaNewGen » 17 Sep 2020 22:47

@brsp ah okay I am gonn give it a try again with the non steam workshop version.
I am German and sometimes my English is bad. I can be annoying at times. Translators are never right. :geek: :mrgreen: 8-) :ugeek:
V. Mourtos

#74 Post by V. Mourtos » 19 Sep 2020 08:34

ScaniaNewGen wrote: 17 Sep 2020 20:51 I tell the truth!! For me it doesn't work!
Here is the link!! http://imgur.com/gallery/1I7n0gL
Hello everyone. So from what I can see on the photo you are just using the default skin by kast and the paintjob is all over the sideskirts due to my custom templates. Just use another simple color or the custom color option and everything will be fine.
ScaniaNewGen

#75 Post by ScaniaNewGen » 19 Sep 2020 10:34

I have tried every standard colour imanigable but it still was like that and I was not using the white colour by kast. Maybe I was but I am not sure anymore but before it got Updated to 1.37 the mod was working in great harmony Which was the 1.36 times.
V. Mourtos

#76 Post by V. Mourtos » 19 Sep 2020 11:02

It seems to be a texture issue that only you have. Is there the same issue with the other sideskirt of the pack? The one with the streamline exhaust?
ScaniaNewGen

#77 Post by ScaniaNewGen » 19 Sep 2020 13:27

I don't know because I only had the sideskirt with the two exhausts as an option on my rigid and that was it so I don't know but I downloaded your 1.37 version so the newest version of your mod but I don't know why I have it.
V. Mourtos

#78 Post by V. Mourtos » 27 Sep 2020 07:47

I just tested the mod again and it seems to work just fine. Latest verion of kast downloaded from here and latest version of my mod from here. I don't see any problem at all.
@ScaniaNewGen Try it on a clean profile with just these 3 mods active. And get the latest versions of everything

https://imgur.com/iaKZLBb
https://imgur.com/8kn8xTB
ScaniaNewGen

#79 Post by ScaniaNewGen » 27 Sep 2020 10:32

@V. Mourtos Okay thank you and I only have one profile on ets2 and since the accident with the Trojans I can't put profiles into the profile folder and the game doesn't recognize them. I have extra made sure to download the latest version of all the mods but I will try it at some point but I can't now because I don't want to sell my Rjl Scania Longline and lose everything on it.
ScaniaNewGen

#80 Post by ScaniaNewGen » 02 Oct 2020 15:56

Mister Vmortus i tried your mod with the steam workshop version of the Rjl Scania and the three mods active but still had the same issue.

Return to “Truck accessories”