Sideskirt Pack for Tandem addon for RJL by Kast (by V. Mourtos Design)

ScaniaNewGen

Re: Sideskirt Pack for Tandem addon for RJL by Kast (by V. Mourtos Design)

#51 Post by ScaniaNewGen » 04 Jul 2020 21:52

@m1keY I don't get any usual game message when selecting or deleting them. Am I doing something wrong I don't know how to explain it in English.
I am German and sometimes my English is bad. I can be annoying at times. Translators are never right. :geek: :mrgreen: 8-) :ugeek:

RenegadeEU

#52 Post by RenegadeEU » 10 Jul 2020 16:04

@ScaniaNewGen
Sideskirt works......see left side in chassis, click to tanks-select 5 or 6 tanks, without cover, next click to "bdf" stuff, scrool down, you must see this sideskirts . Work?

ScaniaNewGen

#53 Post by ScaniaNewGen » 10 Jul 2020 16:09

@RenegadeEU I will try it out again and hopefully it will work and I can have a Greek style Scania Rjl again.
I am German and sometimes my English is bad. I can be annoying at times. Translators are never right. :geek: :mrgreen: 8-) :ugeek:

ScaniaNewGen

#54 Post by ScaniaNewGen » 10 Jul 2020 16:11

@RenegadeEU I will try it out again and hopefully it will work and I can have a Greek style Scania Rjl again. I will be happy if it works!

ScaniaNewGen

#56 Post by ScaniaNewGen » 14 Sep 2020 08:36

Image[/img]Guys is this supposed to be like that? I done everything like you told me!

ScaniaNewGen

#57 Post by ScaniaNewGen » 14 Sep 2020 08:44

I still have this error where the sideskirt from Kast is glitching through and i don't have any slots on the sideskirt of the mod like I used to have when kasts tandem mod and this mod wasn't updated.

trucker520

#58 Post by trucker520 » 14 Sep 2020 10:22

Stop crying you do smth wrong the mod is error free

ScaniaNewGen

#59 Post by ScaniaNewGen » 14 Sep 2020 18:10

I don't do anything with the mod wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really doesn't work for me!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe it's because I use the steam workshop version of the Rjl Scania but i also tried it the non steam version and still the same result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RenegadeEU

#60 Post by RenegadeEU » 15 Sep 2020 06:53

Oh.........nore more bad words here :) Im send you pict-mod work normal...........one tip-clean profile use ONLY RJL,actual version, rigid parts-actual. and sideskirt. OK?

Return to “Truck accessories”