(REL) GTM Team Emergency Vehicle Flares

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
BeastyBill88

Re: (REL) GTM Team Emergency Vehicle Flares

#31 Post by BeastyBill88 » 23 Dec 2018 18:46

I'm having a problem with the mod I get a CTD as soon as an emergency vehicle is spawned in Helsinki I get this in the game log aswell

<ERROR> [model] Unknown variant name 'hell' on model '/vehicle/ai/crafter/ai.pmd'
<ERROR> [model] Unknown variant named 'hell' in model '/vehicle/ai/crafter/ai.pmc'.

Another thing I have noticed is that ambulances in Finland have 2 skins, depending on how close you are to the vehicle
Far away - Image
Close up - Image

I don't get the CTD outside of Helsinki or if I disable the mod I just get the changing ambulance skins.

JoaoRabit

#32 Post by JoaoRabit » 23 Dec 2018 18:53

BeastyBill88 wrote:
23 Dec 2018 18:46
I'm having a problem with the mod I get a CTD as soon as an emergency vehicle is spawned in Helsinki I get this in the game log aswell

<ERROR> [model] Unknown variant name 'hell' on model '/vehicle/ai/crafter/ai.pmd'
<ERROR> [model] Unknown variant named 'hell' in model '/vehicle/ai/crafter/ai.pmc'.
I've also had this issue.
ImageImageImage

natvander
SCS Software

#33 Post by natvander » 24 Dec 2018 06:39

There is a fix coming, however it is Christmas and I have to work through the Christmas period so time is precious.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

BeastyBill88

#34 Post by BeastyBill88 » 24 Dec 2018 08:01

@natvander thanks for updating us, have a good Christmas even though you're working :)

robinmcwilllo

#35 Post by robinmcwilllo » 29 Mar 2019 21:42

BeastyBill88 wrote:
23 Dec 2018 18:46

Another thing I have noticed is that ambulances in Finland have 2 skins, depending on how close you are to the vehicle
Far away -

I don't get the CTD outside of Helsinki or if I disable the mod I just get the changing ambulance skins.
I got the same issue but I'm not using this mod even.
Last edited by supersobes on 29 Mar 2019 22:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed images from quote [Forum rule 2.5]

BeastyBill88

#36 Post by BeastyBill88 » 29 Mar 2019 22:39

*Quote Removed*

Hmm must have been something in the base game, but I haven't had this crash since the mod was last updated. So maybe it was fixed in one of the 1.34 updates, maybe, I dunno :?
Last edited by Mohegan13 on 03 May 2019 08:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quote removed. Don't pyramid quote.

BeastyBill88

#37 Post by BeastyBill88 » 02 May 2019 23:42

Just wondering @natvander will you be updating the unmarked police vehicles so they have lights? Its taken me a while to realize that they don't have any. Also would it be possible to turn down the frequency of police vehicles spawning as it seems to be far to much, in the space of 5 minutes there was at least 6 that drove past me on the motorway. It is the same in ATS aswell.

natvander
SCS Software

#38 Post by natvander » 03 May 2019 03:09

Which unmarked vehicles? I don't recall adding any unmarked vehicles in ETS2.

My mod in no way contributes to the number of police cars spawned. It can control the ratio of vehicles within its category (for example 80% of one type of vehicle, 20% another) but not the number.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

BeastyBill88

#39 Post by BeastyBill88 » 03 May 2019 11:11

They are the new Skoda's similar to the police vehicles that Estonia use. The only mod I'm using which alters emergency vehicles is this one, I've only had this since the last update to the mod shortly after the latest DLC came out, unless its a conflict between the game and the mod I don't know.

Oh ok, I didn't know that is how its set up. Thanks for explaining :)

XRRoy

#40 Post by XRRoy » 02 Dec 2019 13:04

Code: Select all

01:33:39.647 : <ERROR> [model] Unknown variant name 'tall' on model '/vehicle/ai/crafter/ai.pmd'
01:33:39.706 : <ERROR> [model] Unknown variant named 'tall' in model '/vehicle/ai/crafter/ai.pmc'.
I was in Tallinn and getting this one constantly,I drove around the whole Europe with this mod installed without any significant issue until today, 6 CTD in a row since my initial arrival in this city.

No traffic or emergency vehicle mods installed.

Return to “Traffic”