(REL) GTM Team Emergency Vehicle Flares

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
cip

Re: (REL) GTM Team Emergency Vehicle Flares

#41 Post by cip » 02 Dec 2019 13:47

the Estonian ambulance for Tallinn was added some time ago, this is not new. in 1.36 only police cars suffered some modifications, the ambulances and firetrucks are unmodified, so this is old issue. I know because I work on the 1.36 update of my emergency pack with beacon and sounds.
actually I am glad that I found this mod which I will check to be sure I don't use the same suffixes to generate mod conflicts :D
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...

BeastyBill88

#42 Post by BeastyBill88 » 02 Dec 2019 21:25

XRRoy wrote:
02 Dec 2019 13:04

Code: Select all

01:33:39.647 : <ERROR> [model] Unknown variant name 'tall' on model '/vehicle/ai/crafter/ai.pmd'
01:33:39.706 : <ERROR> [model] Unknown variant named 'tall' in model '/vehicle/ai/crafter/ai.pmc'.
I was in Tallinn and getting this one constantly,I drove around the whole Europe with this mod installed without any significant issue until today, 6 CTD in a row since my initial arrival in this city.

No traffic or emergency vehicle mods installed.
I had this same problem with the ambulances in Helsinki when the Baltic DLC was released. You'll have to wait for Natvander to update the mod again to the latest update.

natvander
SCS Software

#43 Post by natvander » 02 Dec 2019 22:44

Try this.

Mod
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

leonpeonleon

#44 Post by leonpeonleon » 02 Apr 2020 12:40

Can you update the mod on the workshop? I really really want to see this mod be compatible with all dlcs. And i don't like to click on suspicious links.

leonpeonleon

#45 Post by leonpeonleon » 03 May 2020 09:44

And also is it updated for the newest DLC?

KrysEmlyn

#46 Post by KrysEmlyn » 03 May 2020 21:28

The last time I checked, it is not compatible with the newest DLC.
There were reports of crashes occurring near the border crossings due to the new Transporter T6 variants that SCS Software added for the border patrols.

cip

#47 Post by cip » 24 Sep 2020 15:51

dear GTM team, may I have your permission to use some of the models and skins for ATS version of this mod? I will correctly credit you for this. I am planning to release an update of this mod which includes also FMOD personalized sounds for all states
As initially I thought that the FMOD update including sounds will stay private, I took the liberty to enrich my game with ambulance and firetruck skins for states not covered in the game but made by you. now since many have requested me an update, I am thinking to share my mod but only if I receive your permission. many thanks!
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...

CaptCarrot1976

#48 Post by CaptCarrot1976 » 18 Dec 2020 13:48

Is this mod EVER going to get updated. The ATS version has an up to date version avaiable on here but this one seems to have been forgotten about.

Return to “Traffic”