Problems with Jazzycat mods

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
Sold My Soul

Re: Problems with Jazzycat mods

#41 Post by Sold My Soul » 04 Aug 2019 03:49

I had grouped the sound mods and main mods together with the sound mod above the main mod i.e. your sound mod, main mod, sound mod, main mod etc. I have put your sound mods together just below your Real Traffic Density mod. I also updated the sound mods as described on your sound thread and everything is working much better now. Thank you very much for your help
It's not a game - it's a SIM

bendersim

Re: Problems with Jazzycat mods

#42 Post by bendersim » 28 Aug 2019 15:30

Sold My Soul wrote:
04 Aug 2019 03:49
I had grouped the sound mods and main mods together with the sound mod above the main mod i.e. your sound mod, main mod, sound mod, main mod etc. I have put your sound mods together just below your Real Traffic Density mod. I also updated the sound mods as described on your sound thread and everything is working much better now. Thank you very much for your help
Could you share your active mod load order?

Return to “Traffic”