Problems with Jazzycat mods

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
MissingGhost

Re: Problems with Jazzycat mods

#31 Post by MissingGhost » 03 Nov 2018 17:00

Has anyone mentioned that for some people a value of 20 might be insufficient? I think it depends on the amount of traffic packs that you are running. I suggest increasing the value until you stop having problems. For myself, I had to increase until 30 to stop having the problem. When I used only 20, it would only increase the time it took for the problem to happen, but didn't fix it.

m1keY

#32 Post by m1keY » 03 Nov 2018 17:04

hardware related probably ... increasing thevalue might affect something else at the end ... who knows :roll: :o

Rbnqss78

#33 Post by Rbnqss78 » 29 Jun 2019 14:29

Do you need to do the buffer_size value edit every time you start ets2 and load the save game? I knowsome other edits in command line requires to do it every time. Value 30 was good for me, did nit notice any unwanted side effects at least yet so now I'll try to add Cips traffic density mod also.

sovietwarbear nl

#34 Post by sovietwarbear nl » 26 Jul 2019 18:25

Rbnqss78 wrote:
29 Jun 2019 14:29
Do you need to do the buffer_size value edit every time you start ets2 and load the save game? I knowsome other edits in command line requires to do it every time. Value 30 was good for me, did nit notice any unwanted side effects at least yet so now I'll try to add Cips traffic density mod also.
m8 last post is from 03 Nov 2018 :) think thy wil not replay back to you

cip

#35 Post by cip » 27 Jul 2019 09:22

r_buffer_page_size value does not reset at game restart. and still during beta some values were reverted to their default values, including this. therefore in a text document the essential commands and their values in case this ever happens again.
the launch options do not revert neither but something strange happened to my Steam this week, I lost my preferences, my settings for notifications, my ATS was no longer found and launch options were removed :lol:
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...

coring

#36 Post by coring » 29 Jul 2019 07:22

CTD whenever this pops up, not sure which pack or what is causing the trouble.
Cover the world in three steps, expand the current ATS and ETS to Americas Truck Simulator and EuroAsiaAfro Truck Simulator. Lastly, create Oceania Truck Simulator :D.

cip

#37 Post by cip » 29 Jul 2019 07:38

you must have something else wrong, these are only converting lines (game converts PMG files to the new format)
I have quit SCS forum...

coring

#38 Post by coring » 29 Jul 2019 18:00

Next time it happens I will post a game log. I haven't been able to figure out the issue, it can happen in minutes or hours, depends on luck.
Cover the world in three steps, expand the current ATS and ETS to Americas Truck Simulator and EuroAsiaAfro Truck Simulator. Lastly, create Oceania Truck Simulator :D.

Sold My Soul

#39 Post by Sold My Soul » 03 Aug 2019 14:40

I'm getting CTD's constantly now seemingly with the Jazzycat mods. I'm guessing the problem is in the following area but I don't know how to correct it:

00:01:23.110 : <ERROR> [unit] File '<C:/Users/Glenn/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod/Sounds_for_Bus_Traffic_Pack_by_Jazzycat_v7.1.scs | >/def/vehicle/truck/inters_traffic_jazzy.sii', line 2:
00:01:23.110 : <ERROR> Included at '<C:/Users/Glenn/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod/bus_traffic_pack_by_Jazzycat_v7.4.scs | >/def/vehicle/traffic_storage_bus.jazzycat_bus.sii', line 3:
00:01:23.110 : <ERROR> [unit] The unit name 'traffic.inters' is already taken by an existing unit (of type 'traffic_vehicle').
00:01:23.110 : <ERROR> load_filtered_unit_array() - Failed to load units from file (/def/vehicle/traffic_storage_bus.jazzycat_bus.sii)
00:01:23.111 : <ERROR> [traffic_vehicle_type] Unable to load vehicle storage from '/def/vehicle/traffic_storage_bus.sii'!

I've had to paste my game.log in 3 sections because of all the conversions. https://pastebin.com/iAGiR9NY and https://pastebin.com/MrzxhQaz and https://pastebin.com/prJEUjWy

I would appreciate any help you can provide
It's not a game - it's a SIM

cip

#40 Post by cip » 03 Aug 2019 19:04

you use my sounds together with a newer mod version and you probably placed my mod under the main mod. check on my sound threads how to update the pack yourself if you don't want to with my updates (which won't come at every mod update)
I have quit SCS forum...

Return to “Traffic”