Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ETS2 - v1.49.1

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
xeviax

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ETS2 - v6.0

#61 Post by xeviax » 21 Jul 2020 11:25

@Mr Larrington, ETS2 1.38 breaks the mod again. Hope we will see the update soon.
LAFAYET47

#62 Post by LAFAYET47 » 21 Jul 2020 12:00

Scandinavia in the game without this mod doesn´t feel at all like Scandinavia. There is no way you will find there just the simple-boring truck & trailer combo like the rest of Europe. It's really a mystery why SCS haven't added to this day the doubles/b-doubles and even HTC in traffic (ofc with really low spawn rate due to stupid AI) contrary to ATS where we have double-triple pups and even rocky mountains AI trailers.

I will wait for a proper update since I have one of my main profiles based in the nordic countries and I can´t play without this mod.
Mr Larrington

#63 Post by Mr Larrington » 23 Jul 2020 16:28

Hopefully the ETS2 version won't take as long as ATS because:
  • It's a lot simpler, and
  • I already found (most of?) the heffalump traps banging my head against ATS
Stay tuned - I haven't forgotten!

Edit 1: 2020-07-24 00:21 BST: Looking OK so far except that I haven't yet seen a Renault T hauling a double. No great loss, though, as the Renault T looks like someone just told it that it's mother had died.
Edit 2: 2020-07-25 17:37 BST: Tested in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden & Switzerland - all looks OK. First post updated.
Mr Larrington
President & CEO: Interllama, Inc.
a bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
xeviax

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ETS2 - v6.1

#64 Post by xeviax » 26 Jul 2020 08:42

Thanks for the update, @Mr Larrington.
xeviax

#65 Post by xeviax » 27 Jul 2020 17:37

@Mr Larrington, today I saw some double and hct in Turkey, which is odd as I have doubles in selected country.
Mr Larrington

#66 Post by Mr Larrington » 04 Nov 2020 22:20

w00t! Mods appear to work unchanged under ETS2 v1.39. Because I am nice, I have created a bijou mod-ette containing the same trucks as the base ETS2 Double Trailer In Traffic mod, but using CIP's sound mod. Download it from here:

ETS2_double_trucks_for_CIP_sound_mod.scs - 54 KB

Hold this picture of a Renault T

[ external image ]
Renault T double by Mr Larrington, on Flickr

up to your ear to here the difference...

@xeviax, the default for Turkey is for doubles but not HCTs so I'm not sure what's going on there.
Mr Larrington
Aura3

#67 Post by Aura3 » 12 Nov 2020 17:44

Hello @xeviax
i need your help for a mod can you send me a pm,i'm new here and don't know my way around so well sorry for my google english :D ?
thanks ;)
Mr Larrington

Re: Multiple Trailers in Traffic - ETS2 - v7.0

#68 Post by Mr Larrington » 25 Mar 2021 23:49

New version for ETS2 v1.40 now out - see first post. Not much has changed. SCS have added the white cement mixer trailer in the freight market, so that mod just adds the yellow one plus both of them in traffic. Plus there's a few new MAN and DAF trucks.

Updated ATS version might arrive tomorrow but on the other hand it's also the France-Scotland 6 Nations decider tomorrow evening...
Mr Larrington
Dynamosity

#69 Post by Dynamosity » 11 Apr 2021 10:28

Thanks Mr Larrington for keeping this mod up to date. So used to seeing doubles in ATS, so makes a great addition to ETS
Mr Larrington

#70 Post by Mr Larrington » 11 Apr 2021 17:31

Now that the Iberia DLC has finally broken cover we find that SCS is allowing ye Portingals to share in the bounty that is double trailers. Accordingly there is an updated version of the mod package. See first post for download link.
Mr Larrington

Return to “Traffic”