Jazzycat Traffic Mod Problems in 1.35

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
Rbnqss78

Re: Jazzycat Traffic Mod Problems in 1.35

#21 Post by Rbnqss78 » 11 Jun 2019 14:23

Well I sure hope he fixes the problem. All other mods works, but using with traffic amount mods It is best used without any packs. More AI traffic mods you have, more risky is to get the AI to block your way, I do like Rudis rush hour mod but when I did try it with few of Jazz's mods, traffic just stopped on opposite lane. I think it has something to do by the way ETS2 generates traffic, some times on one line each direction roads you can drive long distances without any traffic but when there is intersection nearby, you hit traffic.

cip

#22 Post by cip » 11 Jun 2019 14:40

what you say isn't correct, I mod the traffic since I start first playing SCS games, because without a realistic traffic probably I will play other games much more, like Dirt Rally :lol:
a traffic density mod do not "judge" according to the number of packs used. it takes what it will find in the activated mods list and add the models to traffic according to the same rules. if there are no mods, it takes only the default models more often to generate the same traffic density, you will still see 10 trucks waiting to merge on motorway (if you use a bad traffic density mod) or empty roads in one direction even if you have countless packs ;)
currently SCS admitted that there are some places on the map where spawn of vehicles is difficult (they are working on this), we also believe that 1.35 came with some memory issues when activating many packs (a similar issue happened in 1.32 and was fixed that time), however we aren't sure yet and need more tests ;)
therefore all these issues has nothing to do with the traffic packs and neither with the traffic density mods, even since the begin of beta, the traffic was initially horrible, lots of accidents, Ai not using breaks and ignoring other Ai or red lights. step by step these issues have been fixed but not entirely, currently I can still see in my way some accidents but that's not the result of a collision but rather because of spawn into the wrong place
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...

Rbnqss78

#23 Post by Rbnqss78 » 11 Jun 2019 16:07

Well I do like your mods in deed, but Maybe the issue is with low end computers, dont know, but I seem to have more problems with traffic density mods, like ai stopping and blocking all the roads. I need to test now again when I do not use any map mods.

cip

#24 Post by cip » 11 Jun 2019 16:47

read this if you believe traffic mods are in fault for traffic issues. scs confirmed that some prefabs are having issues, traffic mod will just make these more visible because there are more vehicles
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...

Rbnqss78

#25 Post by Rbnqss78 » 29 Jun 2019 12:22

Well even in newest versions the traffic with jazzycats packs is problematic, so something is wrong even prefabs or with actual pack.

DrMedDenRasen

#26 Post by DrMedDenRasen » 29 Jun 2019 14:21

Have this error and the cables are gone from the trailer

Version : painted_bdf_traffic_pack_by_Jazzycat_v5.5.1 and in the new version is the same.Have deleted these now which is a pity.And on Map-mod's, drive no more tamdems, but normal trucks pull the tandem trailer, and that does not look

2:37:11.073 : <WARNING> [traffic_model_cables] Can't find cable locator ('ele_cable_w') in trailer '/vehicle/trailer_eu/tandem_jazzy/uni_fl3/uni_fl3.pmd' nor rest locator ('rst_cable_w') in trailer cable accessory of '/vehicle/ai/truck/scania_streamline/a4x2.pmd', aborting cable creation!
02:37:11.074 : <WARNING> [traffic_model_cables] Can't find cable locator ('ele_cable_b') in trailer '/vehicle/trailer_eu/tandem_jazzy/uni_fl3/uni_fl3.pmd' nor rest locator ('rst_cable_b') in trailer cable accessory of '/vehicle/ai/truck/scania_streamline/a4x2.pmd', aborting cable creation!
02:37:12.747 : <WARNING> [traffic_model_cables] Can't find cable locator ('ele_cable_w') in trailer '/vehicle/trailer_eu/tandem_jazzy/razdv_3kr/razdv_3kr.pmd' nor rest locator ('rst_cable_w') in trailer cable accessory of '/vehicle/ai/truck/iveco_hiway/a_6x4.pmd', aborting cable creation!
02:37:12.747 : <WARNING> [traffic_model_cables] Can't find cable locator ('ele_cable_b') in trailer '/vehicle/trailer_eu/tandem_jazzy/razdv_3kr/razdv_3kr.pmd' nor rest locator ('rst_cable_b') in trailer cable accessory of '/vehicle/ai/truck/iveco_hiway/a_6x4.pmd', aborting cable creation!
02:37:18.393 : <WARNING> [traffic_model_cables] Can't find cable locator ('ele_cable_w') in trailer '/vehicle/trailer_eu/tandem_jazzy/profi_fl2/profi_fl2.pmd' nor rest locator ('rst_cable_w') in trailer cable accessory of '/vehicle/ai/truck/volvo_fh16_2012/a_4x2.pmd', aborting cable creation!
02:37:18.393 : <WARNING> [traffic_model_cables] Can't find cable locator ('ele_cable_b') in trailer '/vehicle/trailer_eu/tandem_jazzy/profi_fl2/profi_fl2.pmd' nor rest locator ('rst_cable_b') in trailer cable accessory of '/vehicle/ai/truck/volvo_fh16_2012/a_4x2.pmd', aborting cable creation!
02:37:26.715 : <WARNING> [traffic_model_cables] Can't find cable locator ('ele_cable_w') in trailer '/vehicle/trailer_eu/tandem_jazzy/cool_fl3/cool_fl3.pmd' nor rest locator ('rst_cable_w') in trailer cable accessory of '/vehicle/ai/truck/mercedes_actros_2009/a6x4.pmd', aborting cable creation!
02:37:26.715 : <WARNING> [traffic_model_cables] Can't find cable locator ('ele_cable_b') in trailer '/vehicle/trailer_eu/tandem_jazzy/cool_fl3/cool_fl3.pmd' nor rest locator ('rst_cable_b') in trailer cable accessory of '/vehicle/ai/truck/mercedes_actros_2009/a6x4.pmd', aborting cable creation!
My English is not the yellow from the egg :D

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143031518@N05/

Wilhelm_A

#27 Post by Wilhelm_A » 29 Jun 2019 14:21

I have the same problem as you. Currently i haven't not problem with Painted Truck Traffic Pack V8.1 and AI Traffic Pack V10.4, however i tested the last update Painted BDF Traffic Pack V5.6 i have a crash game.

DrMedDenRasen

#28 Post by DrMedDenRasen » 29 Jun 2019 17:02

I have not had crashes until now, but missing tandem models (trucks) of the trailer was there, and that with the cables.The for 1.34 ran without problems on 1.35 until now not matter which version

Kurozap

#29 Post by Kurozap » 30 Jun 2019 15:09

DrMedDenRasen
You have some mods conflict. Trailers in pack can't spawn with any trucks except trucks from pack. Some of your mods changes definition in pack.

DrMedDenRasen

#30 Post by DrMedDenRasen » 01 Jul 2019 07:20

Have only the Jazzy vehicles in the Mod list, once the new bus and once the motorcycle AI Mod.

Return to “Traffic”