Longer trains with almost random vagons in 1.35 (beta version)

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
Todor Alin

Longer trains with almost random vagons in 1.35 (beta version)

#1 Post by Todor Alin » 13 Jul 2019 04:02

You have, for testing, what I do-it in order to have longer trains with pseudo random wagons sequence. Sorry that I cannot make a video (small OBS isuue), so, any sugestions, video or pictures are welcomed !!!
Note: with current SCS system, if you keep SCS standard trains count and use only g_traffic : 1, you won't have any trouble with railcrossing !!!!

Download
Official forum and the place where you can find all my future mods, here

82Diesel

Re: Longer trains with almost random vagons in 1.35 (beta version)

#2 Post by 82Diesel » 14 Jul 2019 04:50

Oh yes sweet, Thank you kindly, Todor! I'll see what I can do for a video.

KaueII

Re: Longer trains with almost random vagons in 1.35 (beta version)

#4 Post by KaueII » 27 Dec 2019 16:57

good afternoon, in my game there in the options, there is the game tab that can take the speed blocker, is there any other way to fix it?

Return to “Traffic”