Improved Traffic Density & Behaviour

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
luukf8

Improved Traffic Density & Behaviour

#1 Post by luukf8 » 13 Jul 2019 20:33

Are you bored with that low traffic in the game? Or do you find it annoying that traffic doesn´t behave realistic? That´s past tense!

With this mod, there will be more vehicles driving on the road, that will also behave more realistic.

This is what my mod changes to the traffic:
  • More vehicles
  • Slower lane changing speed
  • Better behaviour of waiting time and yielding
  • Shorter distance between vehicles when changing lanes
  • And other things I´ve forgot ;)
If you want to change the amount of traffic, you can use the console command "g_traffic (0.1-10)" and "g_lod_factor_traffic (1-100)".
If you have tips or feedback for my mod, please ask in the comments.

I´ll try to update this mod when needed.

Happy trucking! :)

Strictly rohibited to upload anywhere else without permission by me (Luuk Faasse)!

This mod is only available on the Steam Workshop. When you find my mod anywhere else, it is stolen. Please report it and DO NOT DOWNLOAD!
Last edited by luukf8 on 14 Jul 2019 18:17, edited 1 time in total.

Schkiper

Re: Improved Traffic Density & Behaviour

#2 Post by Schkiper » 14 Jul 2019 07:18

is there an alternative link?

luukf8

Re: Improved Traffic Density & Behaviour

#3 Post by luukf8 » 14 Jul 2019 09:29

@Schkiper
Unfortunately, there isn't any alternative download link available at the moment.
I don't want to use any regular file downloads, because then my mods can be easily stolen.
Please use the workshop when possible, otherwise you can't use my mod. (At least for now ;))

Return to “Traffic”