Is it possible to turn off all traffic and then run selected packs

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
elmomarty

Is it possible to turn off all traffic and then run selected packs

#1 Post by elmomarty » 07 Aug 2019 00:02

Hi one and all

I am running a number of maps, ros, promods, rusmap, roextended etc etc and therefore have some very different ai generated traffic running. Now, this is cool, but, I really wouldn't expect to drive around and have 90% of the trailers from country 'a' being the ones that show up. It's now become a game to try and find one that isn't from country 'a'.

I am wondering if it is possible to turn off all traffic and then somehow just have ai/traffic from certain specialized ai/truck packs/mods running. I know there is the option of uset g_traffic "0" to turn off traffic but I gather that stops them all. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers

m1keY

Re: Is it possible to turn off all traffic and then run selected packs

#2 Post by m1keY » 07 Aug 2019 05:05

just don't use any else and make a small extra mod which is outruling the default ones/traffic from mapmods ...

done by editing the various traffic_storage - files from \def\vehicle

elmomarty

Re: Is it possible to turn off all traffic and then run selected packs

#3 Post by elmomarty » 07 Aug 2019 23:16

Thanks for reply I will look into it

Return to “Traffic”