How you can get a Real 18 Speed Shifter!

Atall

Re: How you can get a Real 18 Speed Shifter!

#131 Post by Atall » 20 Sep 2016 17:08

Dunno if it has been asked before, but any plans on making a Scania one? :D or atleast the inlay for now ;)

I'd buy both, atleast once I can order one now :p was gonna do that as soon the paycheck came, to find out you're out of stock :D

Looks cool though, nice job and cool thing that SCS supported the project!
ersachopico

#132 Post by ersachopico » 05 Dec 2017 16:39

This guy from CSIO Techmologies is a swindler, a sausage and a thief because he is dedicated to swindling people by keeping money and product, he does not answer messages
flight50

#133 Post by flight50 » 05 Dec 2017 18:21

Most of us already know this. Look how old this thread is, unless you are trolling and trying to spark something with just a single post. One must do their research when investing in a shifter for ATS/ETS2. Visit Tech Affliction and buy the Mega Shifter instead viewtopic.php?f=178&t=231127. Many of us sport the banner that is in my signature. There are a few threads on here have no respect for CSIO. If you were one of the lucky ones in 2016, they got the shifter. Fast forward to 2017 and you are s.o.l. There are also youtube videos that advise to stay away from this guy. Fortunately, the banks are awarding our money back. Several of us have disputed and we got our money back.
Laynlow13

#134 Post by Laynlow13 » 05 Dec 2017 20:51

Now that this thread is dug up from the dead can we get a mod to add a warning not to buy these in the title or one of the first posts in case people see this thread but don't read our posts at the end?
LOOKING TO BUY AN SKRS SHIFTER?
DO NOT BUY FROM CSIO TECHNOLOGIES

They'll take your payment immediately yet they show no signs of fulfilling orders,
I ordered mine May 11, 2017 and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Alaindor

#135 Post by Alaindor » 05 Dec 2017 21:20

I concur to that idea, it would have saved me the price (that my bank in France will not refund, unfortunately...). These CSIO guys are thieves, take the money, never respond and clearly do not intend to... stay away from them! And go for the MEGA Shifter instead.
LOOKING TO BUY AN SKRS SHIFTER?
DO NOT BUY FROM CSIO TECHNOLOGIES

They'll take your payment immediately yet they show no signs of fulfilling orders,
I ordered mine Aug. 14, 2017 and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
overfloater

#136 Post by overfloater » 06 Dec 2017 06:49

ersachopico wrote: 05 Dec 2017 16:39 This guy from CSIO Techmologies is a swindler, a sausage and a thief because he is dedicated to swindling people by keeping money and product, he does not answer messages
Did it occur to any of you that something may have happened to him?
He was selling a top of the line product, according to all evidences.
Let's say you want to swindle people. You what, invent and mass produce a unique, high quality product?
Lombra

#137 Post by Lombra » 06 Dec 2017 12:03

overfloater wrote: 06 Dec 2017 06:49 Did it occur to any of you that something may have happened to him?
Let's say you want to swindle people. You what, invent and mass produce a unique, high quality product?
As far as I understand this is not something that suddenly started happening. I remember some YouTuber talking about it last year, but he finally got his in the end. More people have ordered after that and had the same experience. So while, sure, strictly speaking something could have happened, but it would have happened more than once, and it would have to be very severe considering he apparently can't even respond to customer emails. When you have received, I don't know, thousands or tens of thousands of dollars as part of your job to deliver products it should be a very high priority in your life to deal with that. It's not something you can excuse with a "bad day".

Also I highly doubt there's any mass production happening.
flight50

#138 Post by flight50 » 06 Dec 2017 13:31

overfloater wrote: 06 Dec 2017 06:49
ersachopico wrote: 05 Dec 2017 16:39 This guy from CSIO Techmologies is a swindler, a sausage and a thief because he is dedicated to swindling people by keeping money and product, he does not answer messages
Did it occur to any of you that something may have happened to him?
Has it occurred to you that if something happened, the site should be down and orders should cease. More than likely he is overwhelmed, yet they are still taking orders. If you read some of the rant threads about them, you will notice that CSIO is fighting some banks and credits card companies to keep your money. If one is able to fight, they are alive and healthy. DO THE RESEARCH. Did you buy a SKRS? Was it in 2016 or 2017? How long did it take for you to get yours. It is a hot item and orders are flying it. They need to put a halt to their SKRS. Their rep is ruined now. It's on youtube. Squirrel is even telling people to stay away. Word of mouth hurts more than anything.

@Reef, you started the avoid CSIO signature thingy, are you not allowed to edit the signature or modify this thread to prevent headaches and frustrations? I feel very bad for people like Alaindor in which his bank/credit card company choose not to go after CSIO. That is a bank that is not on your side because they too, want you to pay them. I ordered the shifter with easy jake and the metal adapter for the TH8a. When I disputed, my credit card company (highly advised vs debit card) refunded me my fee for the shifter immediately. It took 3 more days to get the refund from the adapter but I got it all back without much of a fight. CSIO's website states that you can cancel at anytime if the order was not shipped. Why they still fight credit card companies when the item is still processing beats the heck out of me. The smartest thing they could do is deactivate purchases now and get caught up if they really want to continue making these shifters. Otherwise, it is a scam and it may take 2 years to get your shifter. People want their freakin' shifter if they payed for it. Their site says 3 weeks, not 3 months and definitely not 3 years. Just save your time and energy and go with Mega Shifter at Tech Affliction. I had a very very good experience with him and his customer was very active via email and actual phone conversations. He made sure that my purchase was in good working order unlicke CSIO. If you you have to use your warranty, you can't get a hold to them. By the time you do, it will be out of warranty anyways so just avoid them.
overfloater

#139 Post by overfloater » 06 Dec 2017 15:57

@flight50 you're suggesting that if he were to die, god forbid, in a freak accident, it's his responsibility to shutdown his business beforehand.
:?
And if this was the case, it would explain all the difficulties with money transaction.

Imagine if you have a close relative who died, and their will dictated that their money passes to you. You aren't thoroughly literate in their business, or in what they did. How would you feel about an unknown crowd suddenly demanding, for unknown reasons, your relative's money?
flight50 wrote: 06 Dec 2017 13:31DO THE RESEARCH.
I have read every single post about shift knobs on this forum, and elsewhere, which i'm very thankful for.
Every CSIO post is the same childish accusation: "he is an irresponsible jerk, and a swindler, it's the only explanation!"
Lombra wrote: 06 Dec 2017 12:03Also I highly doubt there's any mass production happening.
The whole point of the kickstarter was to make the workshop. You can find some videos in CSIO's facebook.
flight50

#140 Post by flight50 » 06 Dec 2017 16:10

Freak accident is not in the equation. They are fighting banks so he is not deceased. If he is terminally ill, that is even worse. They are using funds for his gain. This is not a go fund me account. The is rendering a service and not providing. Plus, if one notices money steadily coming into an account when the person isn't living.....red flag. Find the source and cut it off. But yes, it would be the families responsibility to shut it down. Just like it's the families responsibility to bury him if he passes. He can't do it himself.

As far as doing the research, there are other threads on here that are not part of this one. I am referring to those threads as well. There are many buried in the Mega Shifter thread. Reef has one and there is one other that I don't remember. I know because I commented in them all. This is my first time posting in this one because I never knew about it. This thread was started more than a year before I even joined this site.

But it sounds like you are defending CSIO in my opinion. If you lost money to this company you would understand.

Return to “General discussion about the game”