How you can get a Real 18 Speed Shifter!

flight50

Re: How you can get a Real 18 Speed Shifter!

#151 Post by flight50 » 07 Dec 2017 14:47

They don't sell the button boxes. There is another guy that makes them that uses CSIO site to market it. That seller is on youtube. Look up A.S.P controller to see how it works or go here https://evolpcgaming.com/store/category ... ton-boxes/. I bought one and love it. The maker does in fact warn everyone that it can take up to 2 months til you get it. I got mine in about 2 months. I actually ordered it like 2 weeks after the SKRS. It was sad to see the A.S.P controller come in before the simple shifter. But I am glad I decided to support 2 guys that was making shifters. Mega Shifter is the only one that came thru so I canceled the SKRS. Horrible communication and he doesn't give a $hit about his customers. He has no problem taking your money before he ships the item though.
Alaindor

#152 Post by Alaindor » 07 Dec 2017 20:46

Brought the A.S.P button box too and it is brilliant (although expensive, but high quality). Here the guy warns you it ships after 2 months, you even have a tick box when ordering to ackonwledge you understand and agree to that. I ordered and got mine shipped in two months, as promised. With intermediate communication with the seller who takes your questions into account! So I do recommend that shop.
LOOKING TO BUY AN SKRS SHIFTER?
DO NOT BUY FROM CSIO TECHNOLOGIES

They'll take your payment immediately yet they show no signs of fulfilling orders,
I ordered mine Aug. 14, 2017 and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Alaindor

#153 Post by Alaindor » 07 Dec 2017 20:55

Follow up from BBB, will be interesting to see if they get a response from CSIO.
Thank you for using the free services of the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We have received your complaint. Your complaint submitted on 12/6/2017 against CSIO Technologies, LLC. Your complaint was assigned ID xxxxxx.
The BBB understands that consumers and businesses have varying perspectives. In order to begin the conciliation process and in accordance with BBB policy, we have contacted CSIO Technologies, LLC and requested their side of the story. Once a response has been received, we will share that response with you. In the instance we do not receive a response you will be notified.
The company may choose to respond to you directly. If that is the case, please inform the BBB of any communications exchanged or resolutions reached.

I would like to suggest, anyone else having had an issue with CSIO to do the same, post an official complaint, even if you got your money back from your bank. The objective being to stop their false advertizing and having other innocent customers getting ripped off too.

https://www.bbb.org/minnesota/business- ... 1000007167

EDIT: I also just filed a complaint to the FTC, with the same objective... we'll see if anything comes out of it.

They'll take your payment immediately yet they show no signs of fulfilling orders,
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
flight50

#154 Post by flight50 » 07 Dec 2017 22:40

@Alaindor. Eventually I need to file a complaint. I feel really bad for you though. Your bank isn't interested in helping you regain your lost funds. Some advise I have for you is that if CSIO does in fact respond to the BBB and they lie, report back to the BBB that CSIO states that they will give you are refund if the product has not shipped. That sentence is on CSIO's website. One can not deny a customer that wants a refund if they don't have the product in which they paid for. That's just ain't right and eventually karma will catch up toe CSIO. I don't wish harm to many but when I do, I mean it. I hope CSIO get a serious fine or jail time for ripping people off. It is ridiculous to continue taking people money and don't respond to them. They provide a service to people and people are cluelessly getting screwed if they don't do the research. Not really that person fault because the proper warning is not given like the guy that makes the A.S.P. controller. (2 months) I trusted the A.S.P. guy to deliver at 2 months and he did. I expected a 2-3 month delay on the SKRS which would be feasible being back logged. Anything over that period, needs to be communicated with the customer. And CSIO can't even do that.
Alaindor

#155 Post by Alaindor » 07 Dec 2017 22:57

@flight50. Yes, that's the limitation when you order internationally, bank could help me within Europe. I don't usually order from US because of customs fees (promoting free trade is that?), except when a unique product is at stake. I never had any issue with that until now. Money is just money and it wont make me broke, but I'm mad thinking that other people continue to get ripped off and nothing is being done about it. I still like to believe Justice eventually prevails... I hope BBB or FTC might be of help to avoid them the same hassle (but I'm not expecting too much, honestly).

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
flight50

#156 Post by flight50 » 08 Dec 2017 00:39

Awww. I see now. Well it's not fair that just because it's international that your bank can not help. That is some b.s. I haven't order a lot internationally myself but the times I have, I haven't had issues. I have had orders from China a few times. But it was thru Ebay and I only use Paypal there. Just recently, I ordered a new ATS hat from SCS to use for my TrackIR gear and I got it the other day. Took awhile to get here but it cap and SCS is legit. The issue for you though is that you did not receive your product unlike me, I did. I am totally with you though. I am glad Reef came up with the idea of this signature to help others. The word is definitely getting out. I never had a signature so it makes good use of the area. The large and colorful words does grab your attention. That's how I noticed the his.

edit: I just filed my complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
Alaindor

#157 Post by Alaindor » 08 Dec 2017 12:47

Thanks @flight50. The more complaints, the better chance we have of halting this scam... Quite honestly it's my first issue with a US purchase from Europe, but it doesn't give a good image, let's hope something can be done!

I just started a new thread to see if others would also join in to file a complaint with BBB and FTC.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
SchorschiBW

#158 Post by SchorschiBW » 16 Dec 2017 01:00

For those who like to drive manual transmissions, I have an alternative that works

Almar SKRS

Especially for Euro Truck simulator, Almar has several shifters on offer:

For Scania
[ external image ]
For Volvo
[ external image ]
For MAN
[ external image ]

I bought the MAN version, because there is a button that I have occupied with the engine brake. i have testet it in ets 2 and it works and i think, it will work in ats, too. I bought it on December 12th and on December 15th it arrived

Almar also has button boxes in various sizes on offer to find everything on ebay
flight50

#159 Post by flight50 » 16 Dec 2017 02:14

Thanks SchorschiBW. We are aware of this version as well. However, it is more tailored to ETS2 as the CSIO SKRS or the Mega Shifter is more tailored to ATS as in the US, we use Eaton Fuller transmissions which uses at different H-shifting pattern than Euro trucks.
The1Smitty

#160 Post by The1Smitty » 04 Sep 2019 02:31

Your web page doesn't seem to work was wanting to read up and see prices and such but the website always seems to show up a dead end not working link

Return to “General discussion about the game”