Mega Shifter

barak1001

Re: Mega Shifter

#121 Post by barak1001 » 01 Sep 2017 19:35

R0adrunner wrote:
01 Sep 2017 17:50
The wire connection to the SKRS board sounds simple enough. So your guess is that the EasyJake housing/sleeve will fit physically?
It's designed to fit an eaton style shift knob. I order EasyJakes from the exact same place as CSIO does (there is only one manufacturer in the world).

Edit:

Added a select box on the site for the EasyJake so that you can pick which shift knob it's for.

ShirBlackspots

#122 Post by ShirBlackspots » 02 Sep 2017 00:19

barak1001: what website is this?
ETS2 Map Combo: ProMods, Scandinavian Addon, RusMap, Southern Region, The Great Steppe, PJ Indo Map, Italy Map
ATS Map Combo: Viva Mexico, Coast to Coast, Project West, CanaDream, RickPP's I-10 ATS

barak1001

#123 Post by barak1001 » 02 Sep 2017 00:37

https://www.techaffliction.com

We should be listing different types of knob tops and chrome accessories soon as well. You can buy knob tops or skirts from anywhere and as long as they're for an Eaton they should fit the Mega Shifter.

flight50

#124 Post by flight50 » 29 Oct 2017 15:13

Barak1001, I am really enjoying the new v3. It is kick a$$. Been using it for about 2 months since you upgraded it with the easy jake. Zero issues, no regrets. I wanted to get a video done but I don't have the proper means to do so. All I have is my cel and I can't play, shift and record at the same time. I wanted to display how well it sinks with SCS's shifting program. I only run it in ET2 currently but once NM releases, I will be able to use all 18 gears to really have some fun. A real solid and reliable product you have. I really wish your kick starter worked much better than it did. I ordered a skrs 2-3 weeks before I decided to support you as well. Bad decision. I still have not received my order and I placed it right after the 4th of July. Order still processing but they had no issue taking funds. I sent in a couple of work orders and no reply still til this day. I have given a good amount of time for a reply and nothing so time to get a fund reversal. So thank you for providing much better customer service than CSIO.
LOOKING TO BUY AN SKRS SHIFTER?
DO NOT BUY FROM CSIO TECHNOLOGIES

They'll take your payment immediately yet they show no signs of fulfilling orders,
I ordered mine July 6, 2017 and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Laynlow13

#125 Post by Laynlow13 » 29 Oct 2017 17:21

@flight50

I'm with you 100% on everything you said. I ordered an skrs in May, still nothing. I've tried getting ahold of them several times for a refund on several media platforms with 0 response. That's no way to run a company, no matter how busy you are. I need to try to do a fund reversal through my credit card or something. Once I get refunded for that I will be buying a mega shifter. I respect the fact that he responds to comments on several different forums online, and communicates to customers the status of their orders.

They'll take your payment immediately yet they show no signs of fulfilling orders,
I ordered mine May 11, 2017 and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

flight50

#126 Post by flight50 » 30 Oct 2017 03:00

I keep forgetting to call my bank to get my reversal. But credit card companies are more aggressive than if you used a debit card. tech affliction kept in touch with me for a solid 2-3 weeks. There was a minor issues in which he gave me attention to solve my issuee promptly. The result was an upgrade which is now flawless. Getting the easy jake was icing on the cake. Considering Csio is full of it, that is the reason I went ahead and got the easy jake during my upgrade since tech affliction now offers them. Loving the mega Shifter though. I will love it even more once I get my refund from Csio.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

RodeoGeorge

#127 Post by RodeoGeorge » 31 Oct 2017 03:42

My Mega Shifter shipped, but USPS must have put a waypoint on it's route.
It has gone from Birmingham, AL to Boise, ID and I'm in Arizona. LOL
It will get here eventually, and no fault of Barak1001.
Anxiously waiting.

RodeoGeorge

Reef
Global moderator

#128 Post by Reef » 31 Oct 2017 10:57

Guys, feel free to copy my signature, just add your amount of months as relevant, the more we get it out there that CSIO are a crock of ..... the less people will get to experience our disappointment.

Code: Select all

[size=200][b]LOOKING TO BUY AN SKRS SHIFTER?
DO NOT BUY FROM [color=#0080FF]CSIO TECHNOLOGIES[/color][/size]
I ordered mine 3 months ago and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
[color=#FF0040]YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED![/color][/b]
Don't forget to update the monthly number as yet another month passes, mine will soon be 4 (on the 11th)

Don't add any more wording or characters or BBcode to it though as it's on the limit of the character limit for signatures as it is.

I'm still dissapointed that SCS have ignored my plea to act upon this to help protect THEIR community and fanbase, maybe it's time to e-mail Pavel Sabor directly :thinking:

I ordered mine July 11, 2017 and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

flight50

#129 Post by flight50 » 31 Oct 2017 12:27

@ RodeoGeorge, you won't be disappointed in the v3 Mega Shifter. Even if there is a problem, Barak1001 will fix it. He will contact you in at least 24 hrs. I got great customer service from him.

@Reef, I was on the forum yesterday and I saw you new signature. I was like, sweet. I copied it. Thanks.

I just went to retrieve my bank statement along with the 3 attempts to communicate with CSIO. I will let you guys know how it went.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Laynlow13

#130 Post by Laynlow13 » 03 Nov 2017 00:30

@flight50, I just contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge.

I ordered mine May 11, 2017 and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Return to “General discussion about game”