Oklahoma 2021
5%
Montana 2021
35%

Total votes: 827

howey

Re: Poll: Choose (2) States you would like to see next

#3491 Post by howey » 10 Mar 2020 00:18

I don't understand why having livestock and livestock trailers is a bad thing for some people. It's not like you will see them go through the process in a slaughterhouse. Besides there might just allow you to transport livestock from one farm/ranch to another like in ETS 2 which is not uncommon in the real world anyway. Be cool if they the added auction houses in general as they are a popular destination for livestock along with cars etc.

But the more videos I watch on farming in Montana makes me even more keen for farming and Montana in General, love the nice open landscape with nothing but mountains and farm/vacant land to take in the stunning views in some areas.

plinio.lisboa.br

#3492 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 10 Mar 2020 00:45

Yes it would be very interesting that in the ATS game there could be loads of animals for slaughter, and also for cattle auctions.

The transport of trucks for cattle, usually carried by cargo, leaves Fazenda "A", goes to the auction areas, and then arrives at Fazenda "B".

There is also the transport of cattle between farms, but they are in a smaller number, in the real transport market.

The transport between farms occurs a lot is in the creation of birds, swine.

The so-called "integrated breeding", in which one produces small chicks, then the poultry company (slaughterhouse) transports to chicken breeders (who do the fattening and growing phase of the animals). Then go to slaughter.

Pigs also work the same system commercially.

flight50

#3493 Post by flight50 » 26 Mar 2020 18:45

Well, its 100% confirmed now. The polls are accurate as of today. The speculation was correct in both Idaho and Colorado joining the ATS map roster next. Whether Colorado makes it 2020 with the current world crisis is unknown. But we do know, it is that 2nd state now.

JamesKirk

#3494 Post by JamesKirk » 26 Mar 2020 18:53

@plinio.lisboa.br I believe that live cargo transport can come when they launch the Texas DLC
Translated by Google Translate - sorry if any words become meaningless

Skoot

#3495 Post by Skoot » 26 Mar 2020 18:55

If current poll is as accurate, then we'll hear of Montana closer to the end of 2020 and Wyoming news gonna show up no later than April 2021. But again - that's just my thoughts... :roll:

Hopefully Texas blogs will kick in later this year as well and appear at a slower rate than usual ones.

JamesKirk

#3496 Post by JamesKirk » 26 Mar 2020 19:11

@Skoot I believe that Texas comes before these two states that you mentioned. I would particularly like Wyoming to come first because of I-80. But there seems to already be traces of Texas at the base of the game

I don't know if it says anything, but it's a clue. My speculation is in this sense
Translated by Google Translate - sorry if any words become meaningless

flight50

#3497 Post by flight50 » 26 Mar 2020 19:13

@JamesKirk. I am really hoping Idaho debuts livestock. If not, definitely Colorado will. There are huge meat processing operations in Colorado. It would be a big miss if they waited until Texas. Idaho has lots of dairy farming. If livestock for dairy kicks in and not for meat processing, I am good there. We still get to haul livestock. I thought Texas for livestock too until I started educating myself. Not only that but by being so active on here, others educate a lot too. I am 70% sure livestock has a chance to come this year. Which dlc, I don't know but I can just feel it.

@Skoot. The polls are just for fun. It just turns out that they have been somewhat accurate though. In this case, Montana shouldn't come before Wyoming because of the gap it makes in the map. The only reason Montana is leading right now imo, is because of the shape of Idaho. Idaho depends on Western Montana for Idaho to box up much better. That is why I keep bringing up to give us the I-90 to US-93 connection with Idaho.

Texas is huge and that is why its in the game files. Longer dev times. I sure hope Texas doesn't come first before Wy nor Mt. I love my home state and all but it will be a disaster if it is rushed. When SCS came here and I hung out with them, they saw how huge things can be. They also went to South Texas as well. Its no easy map to do in anything less than 18 months imo. I still hope they increase the dev time for Texas and not rush it. Do the easier smaller states first. Texas has too much land, too many roads, to many new industries and to many different regions for vegetation to do. I know the devs are on it all but mannnnn, my fear is a rushed dlc just to try making money. Look how long it took to bring Iberia. Texas will have its day. We shouldn't be in a rush to get it though.

Skoot

#3498 Post by Skoot » 26 Mar 2020 19:30

flight50 wrote:
26 Mar 2020 19:13
... The polls are just for fun.
For fun? Then both my voices go to Nebraska :lol:

I think that having Montana and Wyoming before Texas is possible because even Montana is smaller, and each state is worked on by one team. Then, if Idaho team goes straight to Montana after Idaho release and Colorado team moves to Wyoming after finishing their work, we might get Wyoming in the spring 2021, then Montana in the summer and thoroughly brushed Texas in December.
Maybe Texas, then Montana. Again, I know there are similar map progress guessings and this one may be wrong. I just explained how I see it. ;)

flight50

#3499 Post by flight50 » 26 Mar 2020 19:47

3 maps in one year may not happen for at least another year imo. Texas with 2 other maps is asking for too much. Texas technically needs 2 map teams. Just like Iberia pretty much takes the entire mapping team in ETS2. I am thinking the opposite of you though. Team Idaho goes to Wyoming to get it out Spring of 2021. Team Colorado goes to Montana when it releases. Now the thing about Idaho is that it doesn't demand a lot of numbers. So just like the ATS map team did with Washington, a few branched off from Oregon to start up Washington well before multiple map teams was official. So if we are lucky, not all of team Washington went to Idaho. I am sure a few started up Montana as well as Wyoming.

When Idaho drops, Wyoming can go into full production and the prelim workers there join Montana. By the time Colorado releases, they get a huge jump and then Montana kick in full production. With Montana, East of I-15 is all Great Plains. The mapping will be much much easier. That give them plenty of time to get us Montana for Xmas 2021. Knock out Wyoming and Montana for 2021 and we are pretty much done with large areas of rock formation for awhile. Of course there is Western Texas but it really depends on how far South in West Texas they give us.

Skoot

#3500 Post by Skoot » 26 Mar 2020 20:25

That strategy is probably even better. The earlier this early development team starts, the bigger headstart will be for the main group. That's why Texas DLC files already popped out in game, I guess.

Return to “General discussion about the game”