Hiring a driver

Vinnie Terranova

Hiring a driver

#1 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 09 Nov 2017 11:01

When I want to hire a new driver, I have to drive my truck into the parking area of the recruitment agency. The problem is that most times I've a trailer attached to my truck when driving near a recruitment agency. So when I drive into the parking area I can hire a new driver but then the misery begins: when I want to leave the parking area I have to reverse drive my truck with trailer...
Is there another, easier, way to hire a new driver without having to reverse drive my truck with trailer?
A solution to this problem is to drive into the parking area just with my truck only, without trailer, but I don't like that solution because I don't want to drive without cargo to a recruitment agency just to hire a new driver. I want to drive as much as possible with cargo.
Is it an option for SCS to implement a feature where you can hire a new driver just by phone or something like that?
Tiger313

Re: Hiring a driver

#2 Post by Tiger313 » 09 Nov 2017 15:43

You CAN drive onto the premises, for the sake of having driven 100% of the map, but you do not have to do so in order to hire someone. You only need to "discover" the recruitment agency once, then you can just hire someone by clicking on the empty driver slot in the selected garage UI or selected truck UI.
IonutL

Re: Hiring a driver

#3 Post by IonutL » 09 Nov 2017 16:26

In the game's menu, on the bottom right corner, there is the Recruitment Agency button. Click on it and see which drivers are available for hiring. You'll have to pay 1500$ for each driver you hire through this option.

Return to “General discussion about the game”