Game performance vs graphics quality

Hell_Raiser

Re: Game performance vs graphics quality

#11 Post by Hell_Raiser » 10 Nov 2017 22:13

Most people won't edit a config file, they either don't know how, or are afraid of screwing something up. Having an option in game allows everyone who plays the game to adjust the setting, plus it could be done in a drop down menu (low-high) so people don't have to wrap their head around arbitrary values.

I think the better option is to add a higher graphics setting level (extreme maybe) because it is probably already adjusted with one of the existing settings, and if it isn't it could be added to texture quality or something.

flight50

Re: Game performance vs graphics quality

#12 Post by flight50 » 11 Nov 2017 00:22

Hell_Raiser wrote:
10 Nov 2017 22:13
Most people won't edit a config file, they either don't know how, or are afraid of screwing something up. Having an option in game allows everyone who plays the game to adjust the setting, plus it could be done in a drop down menu (low-high) so people don't have to wrap their head around arbitrary values.

I think the better option is to add a higher graphics setting level (extreme maybe) because it is probably already adjusted with one of the existing settings, and if it isn't it could be added to texture quality or something.
I totally agree. I am no good and modifying the game files. Nothing works right for me when I try. I have been trying to modify fines and fees so that I can burn money much much faster. We just have way to much in game money. I know I can do an economy mod but I try limit my mods to begin with. Modifying the game files isn't very friendly to me nevertheless. I am a visual person. I have to see something done in order to get it. Reading it or listening to the directions just don't cut it for me.

I am in favor of drop downs and sliders to tailor to liking.
LOOKING TO BUY AN SKRS SHIFTER?
DO NOT BUY FROM CSIO TECHNOLOGIES

They'll take your payment immediately yet they show no signs of fulfilling orders,
I ordered mine July 6, 2017 and they WILL NOT communicate with me at all!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Return to “General discussion about game”