American Truck SIMULATOR?

bobgrey1997

Re: American Truck SIMULATOR?

#11 Post by bobgrey1997 » 13 Nov 2017 09:22

GT182 wrote:
13 Nov 2017 01:16
OK Bob. So you don't want anyone to complain, and then you make a statement about what a simulation is. But at the same time you do a map mod project to replace what ATS has done. That's a great new way complain! Best you take a good look in the mirror, because that's exactly what you are doing. Your complaining is done thru a map mod. Now doesn't that beat all. If no one complained we'd all be deep doo doo. Think about it, really think about it for everything that's not a "game" or "simulation".

I'm not bashing the ones that don't want anyone to complain. I'm laughing at you.
I don't make maps to replace what SCS has done, I make maps simply because making things is fun.
I am also not saying you dont have a right to complain, I simply share the technical information as to what this game technically is while saying that complaining about false information will get nowhere. There are many people here who complain endlessly that this game isn't a good game because it is not a "simulation" and is not 100% accurate. That is false. The game is indeed a simulation even though it is not 100% accurate. Complaining about this is just a waste of time and energy. However, mentioning content that could improve the gameplay is very helpful for both the players and developers.
ImageImage

Return to “General discussion about game”