The Best SCS Related Video I've Ever Seen

iOutlaw

The Best SCS Related Video I've Ever Seen

#1 Post by iOutlaw » 18 Dec 2017 21:47

I just want to congratulate MrMorrelo on his recent contribution to the SCS Software Blog - Special Transport Fan-Made Videos page.

The music is terrific, and the way MrMorrelo builds drama and suspense in the opening scenes, before you even see the load on the street, is Hollywood A+. Morphing the trailers so that one sees all the various loads is first rate. Good Job Mate!

View the vid on the SCS Blog, http://blog.scssoft.com or on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... gdIzQifWpo
flight50

Re: The Best SCS Related Video I've Ever Seen

#2 Post by flight50 » 18 Dec 2017 22:20

Just fyi, this is the ATS side of the forum. It would do better being posted on the ETS2 side of this forum. This misleads people that are not familiar with how this site is set up.
iOutlaw

#3 Post by iOutlaw » 19 Dec 2017 02:06

Thanks flight50. I thought the vid was so well done I posted in both sides. And I sure hope... that Special Transport will come to ATS too. I supposed that most ATS people would be interested in seeing the vid.
Boter

#4 Post by Boter » 22 Dec 2017 23:50

[deleted, I was complaining about the rate of progress in ATS but this isn't the place, sorry]
flight50

#5 Post by flight50 » 23 Dec 2017 19:53

@iOutlaw. I agree it is a great video and I am sure the dlc is quite fun and a joy to have. But for me, it is a slap in the face to not even mention the same dlc is coming to ATS. It is a constant reminder for me that ATS currently is without it. Not cool. If there was word that it is coming, I would be fine and just wait for it. As of now, SCS has said nothing about bringing ST to ATS. I won't support it in ETS2 unless ATS gets it. Til then, my preference is to boycott the dlc. Sorry to be negative to those of you that have the dlc and love it, but I am highly disappointed. ATS got heavy haul and they quickly followed with one for ETS2. Will the same happen with ATS this go around for ST...heck, who knows.
Max
SCS Software

#6 Post by Max » 27 Dec 2017 22:04

just note, morrelo has cool ATS vids as well (including NM trailer) ...
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.
flight50

#7 Post by flight50 » 28 Dec 2017 01:14

^yeah but none of his videos are of ST for ATS.
Boter

#8 Post by Boter » 30 Dec 2017 21:36

More or less my feelings in my self-deleted post up above. ATS has been pretty feature-light this year - first state release in over a year, and heavy haul. We got the rescale but most of us feel it should have been that scale from the start. Compare to ETS2 with heavy haul, special transport, Italia, a new truck or two. So as someone who just plays ATS, I feel a bit snubbed on features this year, and someone posting a video for an ETS feature we don't have kinda stung.

I'm sure there's more coming in 2018, but as an ATS player it feels a bit second-class citizen behind what ETS has gotten this year.
flight50

#9 Post by flight50 » 31 Dec 2017 06:15

I am with Boter on this. I feel the same way. Now with NM released, I pretty much play ATS 90% of the time again. I am sure ST will come to ATS, but nothing has been said in the blogs. I also understand the fan base is much greater on the ETS2 side so make it there first. But in order to keep ATS up to speed with ETS2, it needs to be developed and progressed together. Not to say it's not, I am just going by the current status of both. Yes, I am aware of the concept of this team thinks of this, implements it, and the other team will adopt it and move forward. SCS is pretty tight lipped on what is to come for either game, but more blogs to keep us informed more instead of letting us speculate and hang our selves isn't too much to ask for is it. I just want to be at ease knowing news instead of wishing ATS followed it's counterpart.

Return to “General discussion about the game”