Next ATS truck speculation

parasaurolophus67

Re: Next ATS truck speculation

#4341 Post by parasaurolophus67 » 27 Oct 2021 00:02

Wow. So the LT and the new DAF ain't good enough for ya? Thats nice.
jcpinho

#4342 Post by jcpinho » 27 Oct 2021 00:21

Yes! I don't like aerodynamic trucks, I need to see the hood.

New Daf has textures on ETS 1 panel. I've already complained in another topic...
[ external image ][ external image ]

Google translator, sorry.
harishw8r

#4343 Post by harishw8r » 27 Oct 2021 01:31

jcpinho wrote: 27 Oct 2021 00:01 Very difficult new truck until the end year.
When did the Cascadia release? It was teased in November and released in December. Two months are more than enough to see a new truck.
Marcello Julio

#4344 Post by Marcello Julio » 27 Oct 2021 02:37

jcpinho wrote: 27 Oct 2021 00:21 New Daf has textures on ETS 1 panel. I've already complained in another topic...
Oscar explained this on the day at the truck release day. This happens for now due to a limitation of the engine, but in the future it will be fix when they manage to solve this limitation.
Reis_6

#4345 Post by Reis_6 » 27 Oct 2021 11:30

I think people could try to understand the long-term development side of the game more than getting upset about something they've wanted for a long time and haven't got.
I for example: I would really like rigid trucks in ETS2 and low-deck chassis, but I don't get upset and go around screaming that everything is bad.

Convoy mode may not please everyone, but there is no denying that it is a great tool! If you don't like it... Wait for something of your interest to arrive in the near future.
To say that the end of the year 2021 is disappointing, in my opinion, is to be a person who is always down with life or who wants to complain more than to give thanks. Honestly, sometimes it is discouraging to read certain comments here.

Now, about the topic: I do believe we can have some new truck this year for ATS or ETS2, since the LT was 'done under the covers', even though 50% of the truck is already in-game (LoneStar).
And that was great! It took everyone by surprise. :!:
DAFmanXFE6

#4346 Post by DAFmanXFE6 » 27 Oct 2021 13:30

Agreed, I desperately would like a current dashboard WS5700, but the Anthem is a very nice truck that I use for almost all my trucking right now :)

If 50% done trucks could be in the offing what do people think is more likely - the Pinnacle or the HX?

When in doubt... Ask m1keY!
jcpinho

#4347 Post by jcpinho » 27 Oct 2021 14:12

Topics where I praise and I'm positive NO ONE questions my comments. Here it can't, now I'm aware.

Making it clear that I always say MY OPINION, each has its own.

From the amount of hours in SCS games you can see that these are my favorite games.

Google translator, sorry.
Reis_6

#4348 Post by Reis_6 » 27 Oct 2021 14:58

Well, I apologize if in any way you were upset by what I said. But, from the way you talked in the previous post, I could only understand that you were very upset and that no news from SCS would make you pleased. But overall, it's disheartening to see some comments, not just your. Again, sorry for anything and I make it clear that this is about my opinion. Your opinion, whether adverse or not, I also respect regardless of any disagreement.
DAFmanXFE6 wrote: 27 Oct 2021 13:30 Pinnacle or the HX?
Anyway, on topic again, I believe the HX may be more closer than another Mack, even though International already has 2 models... Can the LoneStar be considered a vocational truck? Because if so, it might be the first brand to have 2 vocational and one aerodynamic for fleet owners, no? Oh, and one detail at the HX, if it comes, could have both chassis options, SBA or SFA. Both are very nice.
KanameChidori

#4349 Post by KanameChidori » 27 Oct 2021 15:02

would like the Next gen KW T680 and the Next gen Pete 579 then probably Volvo VNL but not fussed
Freeze338

#4350 Post by Freeze338 » 27 Oct 2021 15:13

Lonestar isn't a vocational truck. It's a classic looking modern variant so does the Pinnacle. They are produced for heavy hauls and rough conditions. HX is the vocational one. On the paper Pinnacle has more chance than HX.

But that's not the main thing. Making those trucks easy. So SCS can bring those kind of trucks when they are struggling to release a truck. Because of the Western Star, Renault and DAF, they cannot bring a fully make truck due to the lacking resources. There aren't enough people exist on vehicle team to make fully new truck in 2021 because their capacity is around 2 trucks per year. Maybe 3 trucks if there is a one truck delayed from the past. And after 2020, ATS players expectations increased. But it was almost an empty year for ATS so they bring LT. It doesn't require a lot of work, it's a flagship model so manufacturer wants it in the game... Jackpot. It's a smart move

Return to “General discussion about the game”