ATS Appreciation

flight50

Re: ATS Appreciation

#21 Post by flight50 » 18 Oct 2020 20:27

Supersobes, its sounds like GabrdielT is saying the same thing as you are saying. The wording is a little confusing because of the word not. But he too is saying don't be empty. Deadheading is an empty trailer as bobtailing is a truck without a trailer. So you have no cargo either way.

akima

#22 Post by akima » 07 Nov 2020 11:04

I regularly use the console now (e.g. to warp time) and in version 1.38 I was hoping that some love would be given to the look of the console (it was ugly IMO). 1.39.x comes out and they've re-colored it and it looks pretty nice now. Thanks SCS!

I'm also loving the colorful lowboy trailers and interesting new loads introduced with 1.39.

Freeze338

#23 Post by Freeze338 » 21 Dec 2020 22:20

Today, I made a long trip between Seattle and Denver through Utah and Idaho. I'm just amazed. Scenery changes in states but when changing states they give great and unique taste for each state and I'm amazed. Vegetation, geography, landscape, roads, cities everything was so different and beautiful I enjoyed in every second.

I stopped doing long trips after I drive between Istanbul-Bordeaux because I was disgusted and bored in tnat trip. But now I can make long deliveries again.

Thank you for making this beautiful game.

clifflandmark

#24 Post by clifflandmark » 22 Dec 2020 03:28

@Freeze338

agree with him.

1 more I can say is a real dumb reason but I want to write here anyway. I appreciate SCS for giving us a chance to wander in Western US.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) - Kocaeli University
Microsoft Flight Simulators' Fan
Starcraft - Diablo II Fan since 2003
Live in Urfa

akima

#25 Post by akima » 24 Dec 2020 22:24

I appreciate the f**k out of SCS working on making a co-op, multiplayer mode!

I already have 1 Steam Friend tell me that he's now definitely interested in buying this game to do co-op trucking with me. He wasn't interested in the game for just the single-player experience.

interstate trav

#26 Post by interstate trav » 25 Dec 2020 01:23

I’ve appreciated them even more when I heard the California rebuild

NotABurnerAccount

#27 Post by NotABurnerAccount » 25 Dec 2020 07:28

Freeze338 wrote:
21 Dec 2020 22:20
Today, I made a long trip between Seattle and Denver through Utah and Idaho. I'm just amazed. Scenery changes in states but when changing states they give great and unique taste for each state and I'm amazed. Vegetation, geography, landscape, roads, cities everything was so different and beautiful I enjoyed in every second.

I stopped doing long trips after I drive between Istanbul-Bordeaux because I was disgusted and bored in tnat trip. But now I can make long deliveries again.

Thank you for making this beautiful game.
I would like to echo this, although there’s certainly some lovely exceptions like Norway and Corsica. Just be forewarned that some trips from, say, North Platte to Fargo in a few years might leave you a bit more jaded. :)

interstate trav

#28 Post by interstate trav » 26 Dec 2020 03:46

I have a lot of fun playing it and it helps me relax and the fact that they rebuild areas to update them and provide such a quality product and I can travel all over from my living room is a lot of fun.

They work hard and while I point out what I like and what I want in game truth is there doing a great job.

Return to “General discussion about the game”