Driving with no navigation

nautofon

Re: Driving with no navigation

#61 Post by nautofon » 30 Jun 2020 18:59

@Aristarh, very nice work! That's exactly what I need. (My apologies for replying late, I was busy IRL.)

I haven't been to St. George in ATS, so please forgive me for asking: Do I understand correctly that all of these street names do in fact appear on signs in the game world?

Do you happen to have similar maps for any other cities? I could in turn offer some for Arizona, e. g. Phoenix (0.6  MB).

Welcome to the forums, by the way! :)
To drive in ATS without navigation, it's helpful to use a physical map (for highways) and driving directions (for inside cities).

Aristarh

#62 Post by Aristarh » 01 Jul 2020 05:17

@nautofon, I liked your Phoenix! Here are more maps. All street names are taken from the game.
Attachments
Salina.jpg
Page.jpg
Cedar.jpg

nautofon

#63 Post by nautofon » 02 Jul 2020 00:43

Man, that's awesome. :mrgreen:

I collected all the street name maps I know of in a new thread over in the "Game Media" section:
viewtopic.php?f=193&t=286952

Not all cities have street names, particularly not all cities in CA, NV and NM. But I hope we'll eventually have maps of most places that do!
To drive in ATS without navigation, it's helpful to use a physical map (for highways) and driving directions (for inside cities).

Return to “General discussion about the game”