Wyoming Discussion Thread

flight50

Re: Wyoming Discussion Thread

#3401 Post by flight50 » 28 Jul 2021 03:12

howey wrote: 27 Jul 2021 23:18 Cool to see Livestock trailers added into the game. Tbh i would of thought they would been part of the Texas DLC but nevermind good to see the addition.

Now regarding the benefit of them hopefully multiple animals will be available to haul for them and now just cows. Relating to places auction houses and travelling between farms/ranches would be just fine for locations imo. Long distance travel with animals is possible.

Now I just hope they they add more various crop types for the hoppers to haul. 10 crop types with seed and fertilizer would be fair at this point.
I know right. Each new trailer should have some cargo coming for us. So we have to be happy for that right, lol. Cargo is cargo....its another step in the right direction which is variety. 10 crops....I bet I know exactly what you are thinking. 10 crops = 10 states. I 100% agree. By the time the US is done (lower 48), we should have a minimum of 48 crops. 1 crop (minimum) per dlc isn't too much to ask for. For those thinking there isn't even 48 crops to go around....guess again. Looking in my signature for the North American Agriculture thread and you'll see well over 60 crops. These can be hauled in hoppers, on flatbed, in chippers, in dumpers, curtain siders, in dry vans and in reefers.

Add in all the other agricultural things from that link and you have another solid 20+ 3d cargo models. For this live stock, to start we should have at least cattle and something else. Hogs or Bison are the best two. We have not seen hogs referenced anywhere but we have seen plenty of Bison. Do be surprised if we get to haul them to debut the livestock trailer.
clifflandmark wrote: 28 Jul 2021 02:21 ...even vegans eat meat when they're alone :lol:
Lmao. Now that was great. I gotta give you that one my friend.
Texshi

#3402 Post by Texshi » 28 Jul 2021 04:44

Hot damn spread axle cattle wagons!!!! We're almost in the money with those babies!!! I'll be running them moo moos all the way to the Pacific from Lamar soon enough! absolutely stoked now!
For SCS P389/P589 Tuning Pack Part Suggestions Photo Album - https://imgur.com/a/eaEjKr9
Peterbilt 379 / 389 Tuning Example Inspirations Photo Album - https://imgur.com/a/DDGTDPW

Peterbilt forever!
flight50

#3403 Post by flight50 » 28 Jul 2021 05:25

I was just admiring the blog pics here again and there is only one thing that I find disappointing with the blog pics. "Bushnell". I was hoping to get a new company with livestock coming or at least another division of Bushell. I posted this before but it makes much more sense to me, to bring at the least a new division if Bushnell also gets this depot name. We got 3 new companies so far. Why not one more?

Dairy and all other current animal farming
[ external image ]

Livestock
[ external image ]
J.Random

#3404 Post by J.Random » 28 Jul 2021 05:29

flight50 wrote: 27 Jul 2021 19:25 Slaughter houses would be meat processing. Cattle in, meat out. That could be viewed as animal cruelty in may people's eyes. On the Road is not ATS. I'm also just warning you all to not be all pissed off if slaughter houses are not in. There has been zero indicators for it. There have been zero talks in the blogs. There have been zero props on prefabs that indicate equipment besides kennels to prompt anything besides farm to farm, farm to auction and maybe farm to rodeo, rail, or even by ship. I'm just saying don't expect slaughterhouses just because of some other game in the past. I have yet to see meat processing facilities in the game.

Should slaughter houses be in the game........yes. You bet. But SCS may not see it the same way. I don't think the number of people playing this game would remotely effect SCS's reputation for something that is real life. But if you are worried about backlash, as a company, SCS would avoid them.
Somehow I don't think that the treehugging vegans make any kind of a noticeable fraction of truck sims' target audience.
Tristman

#3405 Post by Tristman » 28 Jul 2021 05:42

I doubt that meat processing plants, if they are added to the game, would show anything of the activities that take place there. On the outside they look more or less like a generic warehouse anyway, so I don’t think it would affect any kind of rating.

I can understand that not everyone is excited for the addition of livestock and/or meat processing, I personally will only haul the trailers if it’s necessary for an achievement. That said, it should be really easy to just avoid this industry in-game if you want to. Just don’t take those jobs.
harishw8r

#3406 Post by harishw8r » 28 Jul 2021 05:59

They have done it well in ETS2 Scandinavia, they could do it again, the same way. Just a simple warehouse is enough. Or can even haul animals to places like Global Mills, or even farm to farm.
pigbrother

#3407 Post by pigbrother » 28 Jul 2021 06:03

Livestock carrier ships are also a thing, the ports could be useful too.
I have approximate knowledge of many things
Trucker Nik

#3408 Post by Trucker Nik » 28 Jul 2021 06:28

I just updated ATS and ETS2, ETS2 58mb, ATS 139mb, does anyone know what kind of updates they added?
Bulldog385

#3409 Post by Bulldog385 » 28 Jul 2021 06:44

I was just wondering about those 2 updates as well.
dkasper00

#3410 Post by dkasper00 » 28 Jul 2021 07:04

I'm not vegan, I just don't have interest in livestock trailers.
In a world full of swift drivers, I'm an O/O.

Return to “General discussion about the game”