Wyoming Discussion Thread

clifflandmark

Re: Wyoming Discussion Thread

#3371 Post by clifflandmark » 27 Jul 2021 17:47

gandalf7472000 wrote: 27 Jul 2021 16:03 ^about the trailer can’t wait to deliver live cows to walbert :lol:
:lol: that's why we need delivery logic asap.
harishw8r

#3372 Post by harishw8r » 27 Jul 2021 18:03

gandalf7472000 wrote: 27 Jul 2021 16:03 ^about the trailer can’t wait to deliver live cows to walbert :lol:
😂😂😂 Can’t wait to see Wallbert selling them as well!
Vinnie Terranova

#3373 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 27 Jul 2021 18:11

We desperately need multi drop loads with al those farms and agriculture: collecting milk from several farms, delivering fodder to several farms, etc.
harishw8r

#3374 Post by harishw8r » 27 Jul 2021 18:14

Even before that, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to bring in more cargo, at least to ETS2 level to start with.
clifflandmark

#3375 Post by clifflandmark » 27 Jul 2021 18:18

I think more or less industry don't affect delivery logic or multi drop. for ats, as more industry bring in, related cargoes could be added as delivery routes.

Actually more industry means more work. If it's been started earlier, it could be better.
Marcello Julio

#3376 Post by Marcello Julio » 27 Jul 2021 18:19

Buffalo Bill is the new achievement 🤔
Bedavd

#3377 Post by Bedavd » 27 Jul 2021 18:26

So I likely wont be able to find a location for many photos from this blog, but I can tell where a few are based on past blogs and the details around the farms.

Pic 1 is the ranch located behind the Flying J truck stop off of I-80 west of Rawlins. The same farm can be seen again in this photo and the grey rounded shed can be seen in this photo

Based on some details around the farms, Pic 2 and Pic 3 look like different views of the same yard, and so does pic 4 and pic 5. Not quite sure where either are but the first 2 seem to be in a town based on the background. We know that the Riverton Auction House is in the game so it might be either of those.

The yard featured in Pic 6, Pic 7, and Pic 8 was the ending location of the Wyoming Gameplay Video, and can be seen around the 23:15 mark. This is located off of Spring Gulch Rd west of Jackson, WY

Pic 9 seems to be alone, but I'm not sure where it is. Near a highway at least with the truckstop and overpass.
Check out my Michigan research map!
Check out my ATS IRL map! -> Leave any feedback in my thread!
Kansas added! Up-to-date blog photo locations for upcoming states also included.
plykkegaard

#3378 Post by plykkegaard » 27 Jul 2021 18:36

clifflandmark wrote: 27 Jul 2021 18:18 I think more or less industry don't affect delivery logic or multi drop.
As an example It could be sweet to collect milk from several farms or deliver fertilizer to more than one farm
Same with eg live stock or machinery for that matter
Collect machinery from several users to repair shop
You do the match, lots of options :D

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
flight50

#3379 Post by flight50 » 27 Jul 2021 19:08

Bedavd wrote: 27 Jul 2021 17:06 @flight50 As soon as I saw that cattle trailer I thought “ah man Flight is gonna be so happy” 😂 You’ve been talking about adding cattle since Idaho.

Super happy to see them added. Hopefully those Colorado cattle ranches in Fort Collins and Lamar will be included on livestock hauling. I’d imagine so.
Yes I've definitely been thinking it will come either this dlc or the next. If no livestock, that would have been 2 dlc's in a row for Colorado and Wyoming we'd be waiting. Texas could have brought it but considering both Colorado and Wyoming had blogs that hinted them, that would have angered more people. So Yellowstone and livestock are some very very nice confirmations for Wyoming. The dlc is getting much much closer to a 98% complete dlc. No dlc will be perfect. 2% for any missing roads and/or cities.

I do hope you are right on previous livestock-like depots now having access for livestock. That can date back to really the base map. That's all in the programing setup.
Tails wrote: 27 Jul 2021 17:31 Awesome cant wait to haul that livestock trailer. :)

Hopefully some slaughterhouses get added to deliver the livestock cargo.
Don't get your hopes up too high there my friend. Although it makes perfect sense, its a very sensitive subject for some. SCS is very worried about it for ATS. Yes its in ETS2....but this in 2021 ATS. Thoughts could have changed. SCS might be more sensitive to it. SCS hesitated this long for a reason and I think they are finally doing it because they figure out a way to keep it rated E. Based on Pavel's body language years back when he spoke on livestock, he didn't sound like he was up for showing animal cruelty. But he acknowledge it for sure. It was just a matter of time. There are ways to have livestock without indicating cruelty. I am no vegetarian by any means so don't get it twisted, lol. I think livestock is like the distance signs. They have to find a happy medium to bring certain things to the game. I'd rather have livestock in a E/PG setting than nothing at all. Hopefully we can get cattle and hogs for sure for Wyoming. There is a potential for sheep/goats and bison, etc. I wouldn't put horses in these. These are not horse haulers. Poultry should come one day but that is a different trailer as well.

There's some obvious polish up needed with Wyoming. Thinks are slowly popping up. Not many expected livestock but I held faith and now its confirmed so kudos to SCS. I am okay with owed or not owned. When other animals are available, people will want to have that variety too so owned could be cool. I just hope there are 3-4 axle configurations to go along with just the 2 axle. Even 2 body styles perhaps could be nice. If we only get one style, with extra axles configurations, so be it but it would be nice for some options than what we see before us now.

viewtopic.php?p=1519765#p1519765
xXCARL1992Xx

#3380 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 27 Jul 2021 19:11

why should integration of Slaughterhouses (wich you will never see anyway) increase the rating of the game? On the Road also has livestock transport and it is rated the same as ETS/ATS
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]

Return to “General discussion about the game”