- Posts: 736
- Joined: 15 Mar 2018 12:08
I'm really happy to see them knocking out these bugs. This is the 3rd update since Idaho release with a massive amount of fixes.
This is commitment to getting things right. Way to go to everyone at SCS.
- Posts: 2607
- Joined: 12 Nov 2016 19:27
- Location: Ceará, Brazil
Oh my God
Many fixes! Nice Work SCS and thanks Vojta
- Global moderator
- Posts: 10307
- Joined: 07 Dec 2016 21:53
- Location: Northern Virginia, USA
I just checked in game, all of the bugs in Idaho that were really bothering my OCD were fixed!
- Posts: 1096
- Joined: 25 Sep 2018 12:32
- Location: Ontario, Canada
holy jeez. Didn't expect another one O.o
- Posts: 5932
- Joined: 26 Aug 2016 08:14
- Location: Brussels
amazing list of bugs fixed! I have been driving almost all Idaho and I haven't seen any of these bugs
it seems that my eyes are not meant for identifying other than traffic bugs ...
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density
Enjoy listening my ATS Real Ai Traffic Sounds 1.36-1.37
currently on strike beta testings and bug reports are temporarily suspended from my activity until further decisions
- Posts: 772
- Joined: 17 Apr 2018 11:53
- Location: 61°40'38.9"N 24°21'26.6"E
That's a long list of fixes! SCS never sleep, expect when they are sleeping
I love SCS Software ❤
- Posts: 232
- Joined: 17 Sep 2018 05:54
build 126.96.36.199s now, not 188.8.131.52s
- Posts: 415
- Joined: 14 May 2018 23:28
- Location: Carpeted Hallway
Wow, that's a spicy meatball!
- Posts: 15365
- Joined: 20 May 2017 03:33
- Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth, Tx - USA
I agree that such fixes is awesome to see. Shows that they have a growing team. It was recently mentioned that new people have come even during the pandemic. Perhaps the ATS map team got some help. The manpower is definitely welcomed.
- Posts: 45
- Joined: 14 Jul 2019 06:38
Knowing that team is growing, that would be good news to hear.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: rbsanford and 5 guests